Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
Reliability Thermal Validation Engineer, Engineering Center, Cluj
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Reliability Thermal Validation Engineer, Engineering Center, Cluj active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of our colleagues from Bosch Engineering Center - with offices in Cluj and Bucharest - specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering. We work closely together with other international mobility development teams and with the local Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
- University degree in Physics, Chemistry, Material Science, Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or comparable;
- You have an interest in various technical fields (electronics, analysis methods, material sciences, etc.);
- You have strong analytical skills, with a structured and precise working style;
- You are a good communicator and have good presentation skills;
- You have the ability to work both individually and in teams;
- You are self-motivated and take ownership of your tasks and projects;
- You are a team player and offering and receiving feedback comes naturally;
- You are not afraid to think outside the box and try to find creative approaches to your challenges;
- English language at a good level is mandatory.
Nice to have:
- Experience with automotive requirements engineering;
- Deeper understanding of electronics;
- High voltage application knowledge/certificate;
- Research experience;
- German language.
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 Days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.Job Description
We are currently looking for a "Reliability Thermal Validation Engineer" to work within our team.
You will be part of a local and global validation team with respect to the reliability thermal validation. You will be responsible of new projects test execution in which you will clarify the product requirements, define improvement steps and in the end to create development measures.
In your role you will:
- Define product use cases with consideration to loads and requirements;
- Be discussing product reliability relevant topics with internal customers;
- Define tests according to internal specifications;
- Define risk analysis, risk estimation based on engineering and test results;
- Plan the upcoming tests execution;
- Create reports in English and present them to project teams and internal, customers;
- Define improvement measures for construction and schematic / layout using design guidelines;
- Define measurement methods, planning of them and cost calculation;
- Analyze new requirements, open points, and research in state-of-the-art literature;
- Be able to create development concepts.
Raporteaza eroarea la