SW Developer Tool Support - SAM (TM)
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
Tool support team is a great team who dreams big, and shares challenges. But more important, we are part of o group that save lives when there is nothing more that can be done to prevent an accident.
Our team is responsible for the data management tool infrastructure and for developing own tools.
How are you and what are your future plans? Take the chance to develop further with us!
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can make your own contribution to:
- Support implementation of an engineering and product data management tool infrastructure in the Business Unit;
- Administrate and support BU specific tool configurations;
- Build up tool prototypes, satisfying the needs of development projects;
- Develop data validation scripts;
- Consult and support pilot projects in using the data management tool;
- Design and Implement interfaces to other applications;
- Collect, check and record requirements from business to improve methods, tool configurations and interfaces.
- Academic Degree in Information Technology, Engineering or comparable;
- Experience in IT system administration and/or automotive engineering would be a plus;
- Programming skills (preferred: Python, Perl, VB scripting);
- Practical experience in IBM Jazz (knowledge in configuration of IBM Jazz is beneficial);
- Fluent English language skills (written and spoken);
- Communication skills;
- Capability to work in international and interdisciplinary teams;
- Willingness to travel;
- Eagerness to learn.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la