Junior Java Core Software Engineer
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
- Write clean, efficient code based on specifications to develop complete solutions occasionally utilising multiple languages or technologies.
- Build knowledge of software development and utilises this knowledge within work.
- Contribute to design work and planning for user stories.
- Build trusting relationships with team and colleagues, collaborating closely with team.
- Communicate clearly with team and keep clear lines of communication open to ensure full understanding of information and tasks, asking questions where needed.
- Take interest to develop knowledge in technology products and tools through on the job learning, certifications and projects.
- 2+ years Java experience.
- Knowledge of microservices development and multithreading in Java.
- Very good knowledge on software engineering principles, applications, and design patterns
- Experience in building re-usable code, defining and implementing software engineering best practices & code frameworks.
- Experience in software development methodologies and Agile based delivery
- Fair knowledge in Mock frameworks such as Mokito, JMokit ,and Junit,TestNG or a similar unit test framework.
- Experience of Git & CI tools.
- Experience with any FrontEnd development framework as React, Angular & Vue.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximize each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
25 days' holiday per year
1 additional day off for your Birthday
Annual wellness allowance
Share Purchase Plan
Medical Health Insurance
Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
Pillar 3 Private Pension
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Raporteaza eroarea la