43 la suta dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
System Software Designer, Engineering Center, Cluj / Bucharest
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of our colleagues from Bosch Engineering Center - with offices in Cluj and Bucharest - specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering. We work closely together with other international mobility development teams and with the local Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
- Language skills: fluent English, German is a helpful asset;
- Professional experience with SW development and testing, basic understanding of the ECU software and hardware;
- Experience with software requirements management;
- Experience with development methods and processes preferably in the automotive industry (e.g.V-Cycle and ASPICE);
- Practical experience with AUTOSAR.
Hybrid working is the new way of working! We offer super nice and cozy office spaces, however you can also work from home if you feel like it (70% remote work).
Our #LikeABosch benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription
We are currently looking for a System Software Designer to work within our team.
Are you interested to work in powertrain systems? Do you like to influence the creation of a product taking into consideration safety, reliability, and all levels of technical aspects?
You will be developing, together with us, Powertrain systems for the automotive industry. We are looking for a passionate engineer who possesses the necessary skills and is eager to learn new ones, thus helping us during our journey of shaping the future of autonomous and electrical driving.
You will focus on contributing to Powertrain systems for the world's largest automotive OEMs based on classic internal combustion and the new generation of engines.
In your role you will:
- Act as a software system designer in the field of Powertrain Systems(Battery Management, Inverter, Engine Control Units);
- Help shape the future, through creating specifications based on customer requirements;
- Be in charge with clarifying, planning and tracking the implementation of the requirements until the delivery to the customer;
- Analyze in a structured way, undertaking problem solving and debugging;
- Have the chance to be part of a live cooperation, working in international teams.
Raporteaza eroarea la