International Graduates Program for Purchasing
Our graduate program takes twenty-four month and splits in 3 assignments, each 8 month long. In the first and the last assignment you are located in Timisoara, Romania and in the second one you will gain experience at one of our international sites.
You will support your division by creating smart solutions for the future. Your initiative will determine the amount of your responsibility in the projects. The program offers you excellent opportunities to grow fast and start your professional career at Continental.
During the DRIVE Automotive Graduate Program you will get a global insight in your field of interest.
For further details regarding the DRIVE Automotive Graduate Program, please visit our career homepage: DRIVE Automotive Graduate Program .
Find out more about the recruitment procedure .
In your day-to-day job you will:
Material and Supplier Strategy:
- Supports in development of a worldwide material and supplier strategy;
- Conducts market analysis;
- Supports documentation and implementation of the strategy in all BUs worldwide;
- Ensures in time implementation of correct data in the respective systems;
- Responsible for monthly controlling and correction of local data and target achievement.
Negotiation with supplier:
- Negotiates with suppliers to achieve best market conditions;
- Actively influence the sourcing process during development phase by supplier selections;
- Supports annual negotiations to constantly improve the cost situation of Continental Automotive;
- Ensures fulfillment of requirements with legally binding contracts;
- Supports re-design to cost / cost reduction programs.
If you wish to join the race from 01.05.2023, you should have the following capabilities, experiences and skills:
- University Degree (Bachelor or Master Degree) : Economics, Business Administration,Communications and public relations, Economical engineering, Marketing, Business Law;
- 0-2 years working experience;
- International experience - living, studying or an internship abroad;
- Fluent English; other language skills desirable;
- High self-organization;
- Able to take the initiative;
- Creativity with ability to think out of the box;
- Team player and very good communication skills.
- Contribute to innovative automotive projects;
- Gain a broad view of processes, structures, functions and interfaces within Continental;
- Develop personal skills in specific trainings;
- Opportunity to take the first responsibility and chance to show your initiative;
- Work and prove yourself in culturally diverse teams and network within DRIVE community around the globe;
- Enhance your technical knowledge with the help of experienced mentors for consultation and advice.
Are you ready to accelerate your career?
Take the first step and fill in the online application until 15th of March.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la