Procurement Team Lead
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SLB active
View all jobs Procurement Team Lead active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
We are SLB
Our story begins with what it truly means to be a technology innovator. It stems from a common sense of purpose that unites the people of SLB who, representing more than 160 nationalities, provide leading digital solutions and deploy ground-breaking technologies to enable performance and sustainability that are crucial for the global energy industry.
With expertise in more than 120 countries, we partner with customers in close collaboration to create industry-changing technologies that unlock cleaner, safer access to energy for every community—including those we live and work in.
We are SLB, and we are leading the energy industry forward—together.
We are industry leaders because of our exceptional and talented people. They are the core that drives our purpose and integrity, which fuel our belief that everyone should have the opportunity to reach their greatest potential. Ever-evolving and constantly innovating, we transcend every cultural and technological boundary set before us. Indeed, it is our diversity that makes us stronger. Together, we achieve more.
The Procurement Lead is responsible to manage the Procurement Specialist team to ensure items or services are purchased from specified suppliers and are delivered upon agreed terms and conditions, seeking maximum value for the company including quality, better Lead time and cost. This person is the link between the Plants and the PSC, to ensure quality of services provided and contributes to improvement and knowledge management of purchasing processes, maintaining excellence in communication.
These responsibilities are activities that correspond to the metro stops and key processes.
- Owns end-to-end responsibility of PO handling and fulfillment for complex procurement operations, including the Purchasing and the Expediting (PO creation and follow up)
- Lead team of procurement specialists and ensures knowledge is shared within the category team
- Fluid and effective communication between the Plant Stakeholders and PSC Team
- Responsible for the overall purchase process (Purchasing, from Shopping Cart / Purchase Requisition to PO).
- Responsible for Manufacturing key KPI’s to ensure suppliers are meeting SLB expectations.
- Manage day-to-day interactions and escalations between Purchasing, suppliers and Plant P2P team.
- Escalate complex issues to the Category Procurement Leader or Supply Chain Team.
- Perform problem solving for noncomplex issues, in order to support the Purchasing team or Plant.
- Perform knowledge management.
- Propose documentation changes and process improvements when required.
- Track deviations and raise nonconformances in QUEST.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects.
- Technical and supplier knowledge
- Effective communication with the PSC, Plant and suppliers
- Knowledge of the Procure To Pay (P2P) Process and Approved Procurement channels
- Use all required procurement tools when required or mandated by process (SAP, Ariba, ASL, QUEST).
- Uphold HSE, TCC, Code of Ethics, Gift Policy, Schlumberger Financial Manual (SFM), Blue Print
- Comprehensive understanding of Schlumberger Procurement and ERP Systems.
Required and Desired Skills:
- Previous experience in transactional procurement and/or supply chain function plus (but not mandatory)
- Previous experience in engineering or manufacturing plus negotiating with suppliers
- Effective Business Communication (Written and Oral)
- Ability to interact in English and potentially other language relevant in local hub
- For EM Category àspecific knowledge of production/manufacturing purchasing category
- Experience in people management
- Experience in a similar position at least for 3 years
- Passion for customer service
- Effective at cross-functional / cross-cultural teamwork
- Ability to interact with operations persons on basic technical requests
- Clear and effective communication, along presentation skills
- Ability to work under timeline pressures
- High attention to detail for problem solving opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, Engineering or Manufacturing (or comparable degree) or requisite work experience
- Procurement (Team) Lead reports directly to the Category Leader.
What we can offer:
- Work from home allowance;
- Bookster - for book lovers;
- We work hybrid, 2 days at the office and 3 days at home;
- Meal tickets;
- Private medical subscription - GOLD package;
- Life insurance;
- Company events, great office location ( near Grozavesti metro station, our office is in "The Bridge" buildings)
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation;
- Market-specific training and ongoing personal development;
- Career growth opportunities both national and international;
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development;
- International work environment;
SLB is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.