43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
ID77171 Junior accountant
|Nivel job:||0 - 1 an experienta|
Who we are?
KPMG is one of the world’s leading providers of Audit, Tax and Advisory services. At KPMG we run our firm just as effectively as we support and strengthen our clients’ businesses. That means hiring talented people to help develop and manage our brand, publish our thought leadership, control our finances, run our IT infrastructure, and support our professionals in the field.
Why KPMG? When you choose KPMG as the place to start and build your career in Tax Accounting you should know that a well-defined career path is waiting for you. You will have access to a wide range of formal and informal training opportunities, as well as new programs that explore leadership skills from the very beginning of your career in KPMG.
You will have the chance to work with many supportive and talented people, who are willing to share their experience & expertise with you.
We also put technology at the heart of our daily activities by exploring new innovative approaches and encouraging our people to be groundbreaking in their thinking.
Making the right career choice is important.
Finding the right place to do that is essential. Are you a student or graduate looking for a great start to your career?
Come as YOU are, WE are open for talent! What are we looking for?
A Junior Accountant for our Tax Accounting Team who:
- Is a self-motivated person, eager to acquire experience in a professional environment
- Is very organized and detail oriented
- Should have excellent communication and writing skills
- Has a minimum 1 year experience. However, candidates with high school/ university accounting background in terminal Master year can apply
- Has University degree in Economics
- Has Excellent English knowledge
- Has good command of MS Office package: Excel (High level), Outlook (High level), Word (Intermediate level)
What about your role?
- Preparation of different management reports needed by our external client
- Posting, scanning and validation in the accounting systems of the invoices received from external suppliers for our clients
- Daily communication with the accountants of our external clients
- Deal effectively with all inquiries from staff members on various administrative issues
- Ensuring all filling systems and archive records are accurate and up to date
- Producing various reports requested by manager and team leader
- Uploading approved payment lists into various e-banking systems
- Any other task required by the role
· You will become an integral part of the engagement team, creating good contacts and developing relationships with client teams and the wider business community.
· You will develop an understanding of clients’ systems and processes. You will apply knowledge gained through training and on-the-job experience to undertake risk based assessments of the level of work required.
· You will own assigned work and assist more senior members of the team.
· You will seek to embed technology and data analytics into the work process. · You will participate in social and networking events to develop your knowledge and contacts within KPMG.
· You will be supported in your career progression through performance management, formal and informal training, personal development programs etc.
KPMG in Romania offers:
· The chance to work in a professional environment, exceptional opportunities for career growth, as well as a strong learning and development culture.
· Fast paced environment and a diverse team with great mentoring opportunities.
· Attractive remuneration package.
· A combination of great jobs to work on.
· Great colleagues to work with.
· Relevant professional development and training.
· Flexible workplace and work environment.
Working at KPMG is also about happy people and an internal culture that supports employees in following their passions through various activities and events. We also have numerous benefits to support your health, a flexible working schedule and many more advantages.
Confidentiality will be ensured to protect the interests of applicants.
Only preselected candidates will be invited to an interview.
Raporteaza eroarea la