43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
|Employer:||Bosch Service Solutions SRL|
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives.
Bosch Service Solutions is part of Bosch Group and a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services. Using the latest technology, the opportunities of the Internet of Things and speaking over 18 foreign languages, Bosch Service Solutions Timisoara operates successfully in two fields: Business Services and Shared Services. The experts offer support in areas such as Finance, Accounting, Controlling, Purchasing and Sales Commercial. The team of professionals, also have expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services.
Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Global Services description
As five-star service provider for our internal divisions, Bosch Global Business Services offers End-to-End processes that ensure the best possible customer experience.
Our long-term aim is to process all services from anywhere in the world and provide our solutions around the clock.
Working with us means being part of a diverse team, with dynamic colleagues as digital innovation center for internal business processes driving success together. Join our team as Future-Makers, Solution Innovators & Design Thinkers and help us to offer services that empower people to create technology that is invented for life.
We take the responsibility for Strategic Purchasing and global steering of the Categories such as Logistic Services, Professional Services, IT Equipment and Services, Machine Repair Operations MRO, Machinery and Equipment, Facility Management Services, and for all indirect demands on Eastern Europe and DACH level within the Bosch Group.
As a global organization, we ensure proximity to our internal customers and regional markets through the active presence of our Buyers.
When defining the Category and the Supplier Strategies we seek close alignment and rely on early involvement with our internal customers. In implementing these strategies, we focus on realizing bundling potentials as well as securing a strong and reliable supply base.
We understand change as an opportunity to shape the future. We do not hesitate to adjust our organization and services to meet future requirements.
Our target is to be best in class. We always look out for best practice in the market to achieve excellence in everything we do.
- University Diploma: Environment and Resources;
- Fluency in English. German would represent an advantage;
- Hands on experience in sustainability topics with focus on CO2 and greenhouse gas accounting and calculation on company and product level (CCF/PCF calculation);
- Knowledge in ISO14067 or other relevant standards;
- Experience in negotiations with suppliers;
- Clarity and Accuracy;
- Willing to take responsibility and decisions in a time-sensitive situation;
- Team player;
- Hands-on mentality.
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you 2700 Ron / year, via your benefits account, which can be used according to your preferences;
- The 13-th salary - Your contribution to Bosch is valuable. Celebrate a successful year with the 13th salary, just in time for the winter holidays;
- Meal tickets - A balanced diet includes at Least one hot meal per day, therefore we offer you meal tickets with a value of 25 Ron;
- Flex-time possibility - We care about your personal schedule, therefore we try to offer you flexible working hours, according to personal and business needs. Please discuss with your team Leader;
- Home office - We want you to work however fits you best. We offer the standard possibility to work from home 50%-100% of the time. This percentage could be higher or Lower according to personal and business needs. Talk to your team Leader for detailed information.
- Medical subscription - We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company;
- Relocation package - If you're being recruited from more than 50 km, we provide a standard relocation package of 500 Euro (conditions apply). This is a one time fee, paid together with your first salary.
- Referral bonuses - We build our teams on trust, so we encourage you to refer new candidates to us through our program: Recommend Bosch. For certain positions we will honor you with an attractive bonus;
- Language courses - A new language is a key to a new world, so we invite you to learn languages in your free time, and get a discount of up to 1200 RON/ year (e.g.: two modules of 600 RON each). Please note that the discount is based on the certification that you have passed the specific module.
- Professional development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your newborn with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Celebrate together - We Like to give presents to our Loved ones, therefore we offer you 150 Ron for Christmas and for Easter. Your minor children will enjoy this benefit too, as they will also receive 150 Ron;
- Unforeseen situations - In case of unfortunate events, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case by case basis);
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch. We start with 25 days.
- Sport benefits - Being active helps you in your personal and professional Life, so we encourage you to stay in shape by using the 7Card and the discount from Smartfit Studio; See also: flexible benefits;
- Internal communities - You are welcome to become an active member of our internal communities: Trainers Community, Wellbeing Community, Quality Ambassadors, Project Management Ambassadors, IT Community and many others;
- Discounts to our partners - We have a strong network in our community so that we can offer you discounts to various business such as ISHO and others;
- Trainings and certifications -We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so we invite you to take part in technical and soft skills trainings;
- Professional Development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- Team-buildings - We organize yearly team-building activities for your department, so you get to know each other and build trust among your peers;
- International Assignments - You have the possibility to work on international projects with and in other Bosch Locations, as we have offices in more than 60 countries worldwide;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - More than 10 different nations are represented and several Languages are spoken by our colleagues. Diversity Day is a special day dedicated to sharing our diverse cultural experiences;
- Bookster- the road to self improvement is paved by books. Borrow the books that interest you and your family through the Library that comes to your office.
Main objective of the job:
- Execute CO2 Services for the Organization supporting the Bosch group CO2 reduction targets in the Supply Chain.
Main attributions and responsibilities:
- Negotiating CO2 agreements with Bosch suppliers;
- Get Suppliers CO2 Data (CCF/PCF) , you will provide CO2 data from our suppliers to support calculations of CO2 footprint of Bosch products and to support our sourcing decision in terms of sustainability;
- Provided data will be validated by you, checking public CO2 data base and comparable products (secondary and primary data);
- Maintaining data in the system for further usage within Bosch;
- Customer Interface for internal customer.
Raporteaza eroarea la