Senior HR Business Partner
|Job level:||0 - 1 years of experience|
Michelin, a leader in the field of tires, is dedicated to sustainably enriching of the mobility of goods and people through the production, distribution and marketing of tires for each type of vehicle. It also offers innovative business support services, digital mobility services and publishes travel, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and atlases. Michelin has over 4500 employees in Romania: 3 factories (2 in Zalău and 1 in Florești - Prahova), as well as a commercial network, and a center for shared services, in Bucharest. The office in Bucharest also hosts the coordination center for the Central Europe region.
In 2020-2022, Michelin Romania obtained the Top Employers certification, from the renowned Top Employers Institute, for its Human Resources processes and policies, created for the benefit of its employees.
LET’S INSPIRE MOTION FOR LIFE
Where do success and ideas come from? We strongly believe they come from collective intelligence.
Our talents, people and employees are the source of purposeful and sustainable innovations. That’s why we care about developing and enhancing their strength, and we ensure them a tailored professional journey across units and countries.
What drives us is the spirit of unlimited innovation, which we all possess. Our goal is to cultivate and nurture that spirit, by questioning the status quo, improving our way to do things. Therefore, we are always optimistic as to overcome the challenges of tomorrow.
That’s our mission as an employer: inspiring innovation in all of us, to build a better life in motion for you and for everyone.
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website.
The Senior HRBP will be an HR expert, delivering first-class guidance in all HR areas with special focus on culture and talent development, being the guarantor of Global HR Policies and good practices.
The role is part of HRBPs team serving Michelin Corporate Business Center in Romania. Will be responsible for ~ 25 people managers and ~ 330 employees covering all HR processes and working closely with Local Centers of Expertise, Local HR Lead, Local Senior Management Team as well as Regional HRBP and Regional HR Director.
The Senior HR Business Partner will:
* Foster the development of competencies to optimize the individual and collective; performance, in relation with the short and long term requirements of the Company;
* Provide managers and team members with a support on all processes of the Personnel function, using the expertise of SP network whenever necessary;
* Coach, support and guide managers in the pragmatic application of HR policies and practices;
* Partner managers with performance management review and address improvements and any employment relations issues;
* Ensure proper implementation and execution of Regional / Global HR programs in collaboration with the wider HR team;
* Actively involved in designing career succession planning together with managers and Talent & Development team;
* Coordinate together with Compensations and Benefits and managers the process of salary reviews, monitoring internal and external equity, ethics and fair treatment;
* Collaborate with the resourcing to ensure hiring plan is delivered on time with business outcomes;
* Interview candidates in the process of internal selection and recruitment for senior leadership and key roles positions;
* Actively involve in performance management cycle: session facilitation, offer consultancy and support to business in performance management process;
* Ensure high potential/low performance employees are identified and addressed;
* Help developing pool of internal and external talents;
* Works with employer branding coordinator in developing new employer branding ideas based on pulse from business;
* Oversee People internal survey results, makes sure actions are taken when needed;
* Create, implement, maintain and cascade HR framework, guidelines, policies and procedures;
* Act as project manager on assigned projects;
* Report the progress on assigned projects on regular basis, communicates early warnings and provide the regular feedback;
* Prepare various HR reports as per business needs;
* Work with line managers and participate in investigation, disciplinary (e.g. dismissal) and grievance meetings;
* Being involved in offering consultancy regarding bonuses policy eligibility criteria;
* Works with all HR internal tools in order to monitor and evaluate employee`s history;
* Coordinate exit interviews with the consolidation of analyses reports.
In Michelin, we offer:
* Flexible work schedule and home-office options (hybrid).
* A customizable benefits package with options to choose: gym access, medical or dental services, private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs, cultural activities vouchers etc.
* Private medical subscription; Life insurance; Luncheon vouchers and discounts; Deduction of vacation costs.
How we recruit:
Once you submit your application, one of our recruiters reviews it. If your profile fits our role:
* We have a phone call to get to know each other;
* We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
* We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.
Raporteaza eroarea la