Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
Engineering Internship - Tires
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Engineering Internship - Tires active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
- Collects the data from the plant and centralize in Excel;
- Prepares the data for the analysis managed by the department;
- Prepares the analysis to improve processes;
- Improves the reports in the department;
- Provides support in daily specific tasks within respective area of responsibility.
- Student at a Technical University;
- Microsoft Office - medium level;
- Attention for details;
- Medium English level.
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
- Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- Flexible Working Schedule;
- International Work Environment & Traveling.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires business area stands for innovative top performance in tire technology. Services for dealers and fleet management as well as digital tire monitoring and management systems are further areas of focus. The aim is to contribute to safe, economical and sustainable mobility.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la