43 la suta dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Software Business Owner for UX (TM)
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
In our Software department, the Business Owner understands the organizational strategy, vision and roadmap and acts in the direction of aligning the portfolio, projects, teams and budgets to achieve the desired business outcomes.
As Business Owner, he/she supervises projects from at least one product line and ensures their success.
The Business Owner has to drive the Product Portfolio Strategy and in this role will be responsible for:
- Business and technical success with the right quality for the products and solutions being developed in your area;
- Participating in planning, removing impediments and representing the development organization, the business and the customers;
- Coordinating the effort with other departments and organizations towards the achievement of the business goals;
- Providing vision and mission for the team, assigning business value to the development goals and evaluating their achievement;
- The operational excellence and the business outcomes for the projects developed in your area;
- Solving escalations for a product or solution being developed, from customer/stakeholder perspective;
- Mentoring SW PMs;
- Supervising and releasing requested quotes from your organization;
- Focus on Product Feasibility and synergies to existing products and solutions;
- Requesting and maintaining staffing to cover product development.
- Technical University degree (e.g. Computer Science, Informatics, Electronics);
- At least 5 years of experience in automotive software product development;
- Proven management experience in automotive technical product development;
- Strong technical & business background;
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills;
- Fluent English writing and speaking skills.
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la