IT Order Responsible for UX (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs IT Order Responsible for UX (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
- Collect and document all IT equipment related needs from the Business Area (more than 600 users);
- Recommend applications/IT equipment based on user's needs;
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting problems with existing equipment and applications;
- Place IT orders towards our main equipment suppliers based on the needs;
- Track all IT orders, and document their status;
- Ensure feedback towards the management team about IT orders;
- Collect all delivered equipment from the Logistics department and distribute them to the users;
- Make sure that all IT equipment above certain age are replaced in time;
- Manage all mobile phone orders for the Business Area (including collection of needs, placing orders, distribution towards the users, replacing phones after a predefined usage period);
- Install and maintain computer applications;
- Coordinate with IT support staff to troubleshoot technical issues with existing applications;
- Manage access rights on certain shared drives and mail distribution lists.
- Ability to absorb and convey detailed technical information;
- Ability to work in a structured and organized way;
- Capable to work as part of team or on own;
- Capable of dealing with changing priorities;
- Commitment to meet deadlines;
- Problem-solving skills;
- University degree in a relevant field is a plus;
- Good understanding of IT equipment related technical specifications and performance (notebooks, desktops, mobile phones).
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
A large engineering department needs to pe always up to date with the IT equipment. This requires careful planning and organizing, knowing and anticipating the users' needs. If this sounds interesting to you, join our User Experience Business Area by applying to this role.: A large engineering department needs to pe always up to date with the IT equipment. This requires careful planning and organizing, knowing and anticipating the users' needs. If this sounds interesting to you, join our User Experience Business Area by applying to this role.