Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
DevOps- Cloud Platform Engineer (AWS)
We're growing a team of highly skilled and passionate engineers to help build, develop, and operate large-scale public cloud environments. The group is responsible for creating and maintaining the LSEG Cloud Platform and related services that allows development groups to leverage Public Cloud resources in a standard, supportable framework.
You'll be joining us to a team of agile, technically strong, and diverse, and creative engineers to help deliver on our goals.
This is a chance to work with a large group of motivated, knowledgeable, and passionate individuals in an effort to mould the way that LSEG builds in public cloud providers such as AWS and Microsoft Azure. We work globally and are looking for someone with knowledge of working in a DevOps fashion to deliver these new technologies. You'll need to work fast and learn as you go, but this is a chance to change the way we run things in LSEG. We value technical aptitude, innovative thinking, and a great learning ability above proficiency with specific tool sets. And we are always open to new ideas and methods.
Essential Day-to-Day Responsibilities
- Take lead on closely working with architects and other team members and groups to develop and build complex cloud services and capabilities that meet the needs of LSEG product engineering and delivery groups
- Drive interactions with our community of technologists to describe & own the work produced by team
- Ongoing support and development of cloud services including working with LSEG product development groups to build cloud aware applications
- Develop automated processes to prevent, identify, and fix problems that impact service availability
- Develop, document, and operate toolkits for the provisioning and managing of cloud infrastructure
- Maintain an understanding of industry trends and how new technologies can be leveraged to meet business objectives
- Work as part of a larger SRE (Site Reliability Engineering) team to provide operations support for our AWS accounts, this includes being part of an on-call rotation as 3rd line cloud platform support
- Identify and deliver improvements across a broad range of areas such as cost savings, security, ease of use, & reliability. Take ownership of these and drive to completion.
Leadership & Communication (25%)
- Work with and help lead a virtual team to deliver business unit priority work
- Help to identify and champion priority workloads with the wider Cloud organisation
- Be and active participant in SCRUM sessions with the team and participate in wider team direction setting
- Communicate effectively and professionally with internal customers, management, and other Cloud teams dispersed across the globe
- Collaborate with cloud platform architects and other cloud and engineering teams to translate high level technical requirements and in turn define infrastructure changes
- Participate in meetings with internal customers and effectively negotiate expectations
- Provide metrics around reliability, stability, and performance of our infrastructure
- Set individual & team goals that are consistent with business goals.
Business Acumen and Strategy (15%)
- Develop a broad knowledge of Refinitiv business strategies and product portfolio
- Innovate new and improved uses of technology to meet business objectives
- Understand the impact of new technologies and their technical impacts to supported systems
- Collaborate with peers, architects and managers to understand strategy and how best to operationalise it across the cloud environments
- Substantial related technology experience
- Experienced in leading cross functional teams
- Proven track record of delivering goals
- Experienced in writing clean code in Python, Perl, Java, C++
- Experienced with Terraform
- Knowledge of these public cloud service providers: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure
- Experienced in infrastructure as code and version control system technologies such as Terraform & Git
- Monitoring & analytical tools Datadog & Big Panda
- Knowledge & Experience of modern agile development methodologies
- Exposure to DevOps practices and automation of software testing, delivery, and infrastructure changes
- Strong passion for technology, a willingness to learn new skills and the ability to evangelize the uses of cloud services
- Self-motivated and self-directed, ability to translate technical direction into functional solutions
- Ability to work effectively in a globally distributed team, managing multiple priorities while collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to investigate complex issues spanning multiple technologies and drive to completion
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Experienced in writing clean code in other Object Orientated languages such as Python, .NET, etc
- Experience in developing and testing Infrastructure as Code
- Experience in working as part of an existing Site Reliability Engineering team
- Experience with any public or private cloud technologies/servicesExpertise in Windows and Linux system administration, databases (relational and NoSQL) and networking infrastructure and services (routing, switching, DNS, NTP)
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximize each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
25 days' holiday per year
1 additional day off for your Birthday
Annual wellness allowance
Share Purchase Plan
Medical Health Insurance
Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
Pillar 3 Private Pension
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Raporteaza eroarea la