Senior Quality Engineer
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
- Leads a wide range of quality control planning and execution activities in alignment with the organisation's standards and strategy to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified business and customer needs.
- Gathers testing requirements by evaluating the product requirement specifications (functional / non-functional) and raise clarifications with product owners, business analysts and customers
- Participate in designing Test Automation Architecture Principles and their application in building or re-working automation framework(s) and artefacts
- Recommends and supports the implementation of improvements to quality control frameworks, processes and best practices.
- Lead contributor for quality based technical solutions within an agile team
- Gathering of testing requirements and agreeing between IT, App Support teams, and business team.
- Prototyping and developing quality automation tools addressing a diverse range of financial products
- Implement, maintain, and improve test automation frameworks
- Develop test automation strategy, plan, and maintain automation suites up and running 100%.
- Work with developers to improve the test cases & Review and analyze system requirements and specifications.
- Willingness to pitch ideas and test new approaches.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Electronics / Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Hands-on experience in one or more Automation Tools, e.g., Selenium, Cucumber, REST-Assured, Karate, JBehave, Rational Integration Tester, SOAP UI UFT, SonarQube, etc.
- Confirmed experience of leading the design and delivery of quality automation software
- Experienced working with any cloud AWS/Azure/GCP.
- Understanding of distributed/microservices platform.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximize each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
25 days' holiday per year
1 additional day off for your Birthday
Annual wellness allowance
Share Purchase Plan
Medical Health Insurance
Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
Pillar 3 Private Pension
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Raporteaza eroarea la