Technician for Electrical Engineering - SAM (TM)
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
We are looking for a Technician for the Airbag projects development. The team is developing the Airbag Control Unit mainly for EU, but also ASIA and NA customers.
We're looking for someone who feels motivated by this kind of challenging work.
- Searching, ordering, and managing the materials, external samples and services;
- Maintaining the internal material stock, planning, and tracking of EE activities;
- Manufacturing of samples (various boards, cables, test modules and load boxes, mechanical parts) for the ongoing projects;
- Controlling the EE project budget;
- Repairing and making modifications to samples;
- Participating to small design activities and update for test boards;
- Contributing to test execution and test reports;
- Logistic activities (packaging, handling, delivery and tracking) of packages;
- Equipment's administration (repair, maintenance and calibration service);
- Test bench and equipment maintenance;
- Supporting the inventory process;
- Collaboration with the project team in order to complete the job efficiently.
- Practical experience using test tools: instrumentation for measurement and control;
- Electronic / Mechanical knowledge;
- Practical experience in repair or mechanical work.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la