Compliance Analyst (Proiect)
About our team: We are the ones who reinvent banking every day through digitization solutions and financial education. Annually, 1 in 5 Romanians buy a home using BCR's services and products and 1 in 6 Romanians access loans for personal needs. We are the team that supports growth and financial health through technology and makes it possible for over 500,000 accounts to be opened digitally.
How you will contribute
- Identify the compliance risk in the field of AML/CFT/KYC, evaluate, monitor and report to Compliance Division management;
- Provide specialized consultancy to territorial units and other structures of the bank in the field of AML /CFT/KYC, FATCA /CRS;
- Monitor and analyze customer operations and risk information in order to identify suspicious transactions and correctly place customers in risk categories;
- Manage PEP alerts / international sanctions in terms of verification, analyzing, documenting and closing;
- Provide legal reporting according to specific AML /CFT/ KYC legislation.
What will help you be successful
- Economic or legal studies;
- No previous experience is needed, but quick learning capacity and ambition;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office;
- Good detailed-oriented skills set;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities;
- Proficiency in English (both written and spoken).
- Benefit budget through Benefit online platform;
- Banking and private pension benefits;
- Private medical services;
- Flexible working schedule and work from home policy;
- Accessible & modern head offices in Grozavesti;
- Up to 27 vacation days depending on your years of experience;
- Days off for unexpected events;
- Free day on your birthday;
- Programs and platforms that allow you to learn anytime, anywere and from any device.
Your personal data is processed by BCR according with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation. We perform data processing activities necessary for the conclusion of the employment contract on the legal obligation and legitimate interest. The recruitment process does not involve automated profiling or decision-making processes. You have the following rights: right to be informed, right of access, right to rectification, right to erasure, right to restrict processing, right to data portability, right to object, not being subject of an automated individual decision and to appeal to ANSPDCP or the competent courts, in case you consider it necessary. For more details please access our official website.
Raporteaza eroarea la