43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Team Leader for Radar Systems, Engineering Center, Cluj
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
- You have University degree in Computer Science, Automation, Electronics and telecommunications, Informatics, Mathematics or comparable,
- You have 5+ years of professional experience and experience in leading teams;
- Hands-on experience in object-oriented software development (C++ programing language),
- Experience with software development in automotive field,
- Knowledge about vehicle communication protocols (CAN, Ethernet, etc),
- Target and quality orientation,
- Good communication skills,
- Proactive and easily adapting to new development environment,
- Not afraid to think outside the box and open to find creative approaches for the challenges,
- Availability to undertake business trips abroad.
The languages you should know:
- English - a good level is mandatory,
- German - it is not mandatory, but it is an advantage.
Hybrid working is the new way of working! We offer super nice and cozy office spaces, however you can also work from home if you feel like it (70% remote work)
Our #LikeABosch benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription
We are looking for a Team Leader for our SW development team which, within the Automotive business sector, develops radar-based driver assistance systems, such as predictive emergency breaking and adaptive cruise control.
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
Our team is happy to welcome you. Here is what you will be doing if you choose to join the team:
- Participate in recruiting process for new team members,
- Ensure integration and training plan for the new colleagues,
- Establish and continuously improve the way of working in the team,
- Be responsible for competence management and development plan for team members,
- Performance evaluation for the team,
- Contribute to functions development for radar customer projects,
- Provide technical support/guidance for team members,
- Ensure compliance with internal software development processes and quality standards,
- Facilitate smooth collaboration with internal & international development partners.
Raporteaza eroarea la