43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Group Leader for Sales Planning and Controlling, Engineering Center, Cluj
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
Who we are and what we do:
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Our products and our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware, mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant.
We develop electronic control units for multiple OEM to drive all powertrain types together with our international development network.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
- University degree
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in leading large groups
- Very good communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience in interviewing and hiring as well as competence management
- Change management skills
- Ability to work in a rapidly growing and changing environment
- Proficiency in English is a must.
Nice to have:
- You are a very good communicator, capable to inspire, motivate and lead the people.
- You have the ability to handle tasks flexibly and good coordination skills.
- You have a target, process and quality orientation.
- You have initiative and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You have social and emotional intelligence.
- You are collaborative, autonomous, proactive and structured with excellent problem solving skills.
- You can prioritize and efficiently coordinate the implementation of a variety of topics in very dynamic environment
- You have strong interpersonal skills and an ability to report to multiple stakeholders in a timely and effective manner through both meetings and presentations.
- You are eager to learn and to embrace challenges.
- You are capable to connect the various stakeholders and rapidly establish networks for your area of responsibility.
- You are excellent at prioritization, time management, excellent follow-through skills.
- German language skills would be a plus.
Hybrid working is the new way of working! We offer super nice and cozy office spaces, however you can also work from home if you feel like it (70% remote work)
Our #LikeABosch benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription
We are currently looking for a Group Leader for Sales Planning and Controlling to work within our team.
Short description of the team's activity:
- Sales planning & reporting (volume, price and special revenue planning) for our worldwide customers, in a cross-cultural experience setup
- Acquisition tracking and reporting (monthly update of acquisition project information)
- Market analysis( share of market, competitor planning)
- Product Life Cycle Management Sales coordination (Product Cancellation, Final Stock Pilling)
- Drive transformative change in design and implementation of new processes & tools( e.g Salesforce)
- Driving continous improvement of processes & cross-divisional standardization initiatives
- KPI reporting
In your role you will:
- Lead a group of Commercial Sales Associates and Experts working for our worldwide Bosch Mobility Solutions sales organisation.
- Under your direct leadership, you will have a Team Lead structure, to manage the operational topics within the overall group
- You will work closely with another Group Leader, as part of the same bigger business line, with interdepencies within your teams
- You actively participate in defining and shaping the strategy of the group and department. You foresee possible implications of strategic decisions on the development and counsel the higher management if necessary.
- You will support organisational change, operational continuity, headcount management and identification of future skills and training needs across team as follows:
- Empower and support your team members in taking responsibility for a broad range of commercial and sales controlling tasks
- Drive the necessary improvements on team as well as process or project level to increase the quality of the deliverables.
- Encourage your team to be proactive and come-up with improvement ideas.
- Decide upon expansion of the service portfolio according to what brings the most business value, and go beyond the scope of the current on-going activity.
- Motivate and inspire colleagues by being a role model.
- You drive and maintain an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- You act as an ambassador of our core values inside and outside the company
- Encourage learning and growth. Engage or work with specialists as necessary.
- You take responsibility for the resource planning of assigned work packages and for the utilized capacity of the team.
- You initiate and actively take part in the internal and cross-teams/cross-department cooperation by following the strategy of the department.
- You are responsible for the competence development within the group, providing career progression planning, define the individual targets, establish learning plans, organize trainings, evaluate employees, coach and motivate team members.
- You will participate and take decisions in the recruiting process
- Salesforce know-how is an advantage
- Sales controlling or Controlling know-how is an advantage
- Advanced in Microsoft Office pack
Raporteaza eroarea la