43 la suta dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Product Owner Demand and Requirement Management
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Allianz Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile Product Owner Demand and Requirement Management active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Asigurari - Intermedieri financiare active pe Hipo.ro
|Nivel job:||0 - 1 an experienta|
|Job remote:||Remote(de acasa)|
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 5500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
The Workplace Service department is responsible for the operation of a modern workplace for all employees and partners in the Allianz Group. This includes notebooks, desktops, virtual clients (AVC/VDI), file services, Office, mailing, service desk, field services and other products.
You work within Workplace Services in a completely agile environment, organized in so-called squads (product teams) and chapters (role/skills-based teams).
As a product owner for Demand and Requirement Management , you will promote an engaging product vision while leading the way to an optimized processes with improved solutions and services. By measuring current conditions, setting performance goals, inspecting and adapting, your will formulate improvement plans for increasing customer satisfaction.
- Be accountable to deliver on commitment, quality, cost and effort;
- Manage, analyze and optimize processes together with the team and improve the solutions/services;
- With input from various stakeholders, the PO has the primary responsibility for building, editing, and maintaining the team backlog (vision of the product).
- Analyze completeness and quality of offered services (. by conducting benchmarks and deriving measures for improvement);
- Responsible for continuous service improvement;
- Prioritizing needs in regards to the demand management process and align with team members in defining urgent matters from standard procedures and best practices on a macro level, as well on a micro level
- Defining impacted, urgent and priority requests in regards to the demand management process and communicate the new approach with stakeholders.
- Key contact for customer requests and questions;
- Define and document Scope and out of scope/products to deliver;
- Define milestones/sprints for the delivery;
- Align on delivery, including timeline, with all stakeholders
- Backlog items are prioritized by yourself based on business value, time, and other team dependencies determined in the planning meeting. You’ll have to define what business value is and how to calculate it.
- Plan and report purchasing activities in AZ Technology or customer side;
- Perform, document and report the implementation in an Agile way;
- Initiate lesson learned and improvement measures;
- Documentation of all the activities;
- Demand management and maintenance of the demand/supply forecast;
- Ensure that the demand is in line with agreed IT investment & operating plan and that demand priorities are clearly understood;
- Take care of marketing-related topics such as user handbooks;
- Provide management information/presentations concerning services.
- Prioritization of team work to ensure improvement of product;
- Redefinition of backlog based on customer needs;
- Analysis of usage of product and offer change if necessary;
- Decision making in line with strategy;
- Driving solutions and ensure quality level;
- Close collaboration with customer by gathering feedback;
- Cooperation with other Product Owners to identify best practices.
- Critical Thinking generated by observation, experience, reflection, reasoning, and communication
- Applying analytical thinking, methodological and conceptual skills
- Living the four Allianz People Attributes: Customer & Market Excellence, Collaborative Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Trust.
- Having an Agile mindset .
- Keen to drive new topics and open to change.
- Strong decision making skills.
- Previous experience on a Product Owner role.
- Having strong business knowledge.
- Experience in Process Management or Demand Management.
- Fluent in English (German is a plus).
- Higher education degree in business administration, economics, business intelligence, IT or comparable education.
- Experience with Agile, Scrum or Kanban.
- Relevant work experience in leadership, project management, and / or relevant areas.
- Background in Workplace Services is a plus.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with fixed benefits.
- Flexible benefits that can be individually customized, so that they best suit your needs.
Fixed Benefits - We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal wellbeing and professional growth.
- Additional vacation days (work tenure, Allianz tenure, special events, Paid day for child medical check-up)
- Rewards and Recognition Program (Team Excellence Award, Anniversary Awards, Above & Beyond Awards, Thank you for your contribution!)
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Employee Referral Program
- Exclusive Deals & Discounts
- Share Purchase Plan
- Allowances for special events (Birth Allowance, Losing a Family Member)
- Parking lot (limited parking spaces, reservation system)
- Open cafeteria on each floor (coffee, tea, water, fruits)
- Relaxation areas (on each floor) & Gaming area
- Flexible working program
FlexiBenefits - We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring your proper work-life balance.
- Medical services
- Private pension
- Internal Tourism
- Smart Experiences
- Meal Tickets
- Transportation vouchers
- Cultural events
- Gifts and giveaways
Raporteaza eroarea la