General Ledger Accountant
|Nivel job:||0 - 1 an experienta|
|Job remote:||Remote(de acasa)|
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
We are hiring a talented GL Accountant to join our team in Bucharest office. The role is part of Bucharest Financial Hub which provide finance related services to various Allianz entities around the globe.
- Manage GL Accounting activities for Allianz SE (legal entity) in accordance with IFRS and local GAAP
- Manage global processes as Bank Accounting, Accounts Receivable Management, Provisions, Accruals and Deferrals as well as intercompany reconciliation and group consolidation
- Participation in the preparation of monthly/quarterly and year end closing in accordance with the Allianz SE reporting calendars
- Perform analysis of Financial Statements to ensure compliance and integrity of financial reporting
- Continuous enhancement of data quality on a global level by developing and analyzing meaningful KPI’S
- Ad hoc project work including analysis of deliverables as well as meeting deadlines / milestones and appropriate information and communication for the management
- Driving improvements and implementation of global operation processes and quality assurance as well as the development of global policies and procedures regarding the areas of accounting in IFRS, HGB and Solvency 2
- Strong academic background (preferably Accounting, Business Administration, Economics)
- Good ability to interact with different stakeholders
- Process improvement oriented
- Good knowledge of IFRS and regulatory reporting (Knowledge in German GAAP is a plus)
- Good experience with SAP
- Fluent in English (German is a plus)
- ACCA, CECCAR or similar diplomas are a plus
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to adapt to on-going change and work in a fast-paced, deadline intensive environment
- Pro-active behavior
- Strong analytical, communication and influence skills
- Strong interpersonal, intercultural, communication and organizational skills
- Flexibility to work with different regions worldwide
- Ability to think in processes and process dependencies as well as ensure deliverables are connected with operating plans
- Strong ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated and proven “can do” attitude
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with fixed benefits.
- Flexible benefits that can be individually customized, so that they best suit your needs.
Fixed Benefits - We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal wellbeing and professional growth.
- Additional vacation days (work tenure, Allianz tenure, special events, Paid day for child medical check-up)
- Rewards and Recognition Program (Team Excellence Award, Anniversary Awards, Above & Beyond Awards, Thank you for your contribution!)
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Employee Referral Program
- Exclusive Deals & Discounts
- Share Purchase Plan
- Allowances for special events (Birth Allowance, Losing a Family Member)
- Parking lot (limited parking spaces, reservation system)
- Open cafeteria on each floor (coffee, tea, water, fruits)
- Relaxation areas (on each floor) & Gaming area
- Flexible working program
FlexiBenefits - We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring your proper work-life balance.
- Medical services
- Private pension
- Internal Tourism
- Smart Experiences
- Meal Tickets
- Transportation vouchers
- Cultural events
- Gifts and giveaways
Raporteaza eroarea la