Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
Cyber Security Verification Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs FEV ECE Automotive active
View all jobs Cyber Security Verification Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
|Employer:||FEV ECE Automotive|
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
|Job remote:||Remote(from home)|
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
What we offer:
• Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry
• An open, friendly and supportive international working environment
• Among the benefits: health package - private medical subscription and life insurance, sport activities and social events
• Your focus on performance and ambition is rewarded with professional development opportunities
• Our trust in you
• Minimum bachelor’s degree in computer science, electronics, telecommunications or similar.
• Experience working as a Software Tester/ System Tester or similar.
• Work experience in one of the below areas is desired:
▪ Vector Tools: CANoe, vTest Studio, VT System or similar.
▪ dSPACE HiLs, ControlDesk, Python Scripting for test automation is a plus.
▪ Contribution to HIL development for automated tests is a plus.
▪ A-SPICE practical usage is a plus.
• Experience with standard industry communication protocols: CAN; LIN; Ethernet; etc.
• Practical experience in Cyber Security testing: Pen testing and Fuzz testing techniques.
• Experience in Functional Safety is nice to have.
• ISTQB Certified Tester is a plus.
• Experience testing on-site at customer is nice to have.
• Good understanding of engineering best practices, focused towards results and process oriented.
• Plan, design, review Cyber Security test specifications and ensure targeted coverage based on functional specifications and
• Create detailed and accurate Issue/Bug Tickets that facilitate resolution
• Continuously optimize the automated test-coverage and bring improvements to test environment
• Ensure continuous and successful execution of automated test-cases on HIL equipment and analyze failures
• Flexible with technology languages (CAPL, Python or C)
• Work together with Customers, Software Engineers, Architects and other members of the team to achieve completion of
testing activities within scheduled timescales
Raporteaza eroarea la