43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
ITSM Data Architect
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
Summary of the role:
The ITSM Architecture & Governance team is responsible for the ITSM roadmap, strategy and operating model.
We are a group of SMEs that provide expert guidance and design across a number of key projects, initiatives and run-the-business activities for ITSM processes, data and tooling.
The role of ITSM Data Architect, reporting into the ITSM Architecture & Governance Sr. Manger, will be responsible for the foundational ITSM data model that ensures all processes can achieve their objectives.
This individual will need to have a strong focus and experience with the ServiceNow's Common Services Data Model (CSDM) as we look to continually improve our operations, meet our regulatory requirements, and drive the use of Service across the Technology organisation.
Knowledge with SACM/CMDB capabilities is vital due to the strong connection between CSDM, Service Asset and Configuration Mgmt. (SACM) and Configuration Management Database (CMDB).
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Work closely with technology and business stakeholders to analyse, design, measure, and continuously improve our ITSM data model and related Service Management Processes and functions.
- Work closely with Architecture peers to identify and leverage capabilities to optimise and improve the delivery value, and customer and employee experience of our ITSM Processes and functions.
- Understand data integrations and sources of truth to ensure information can flow seamlessly between systems to provide a enhanced experience.
- Act as the Design Authority for ITSM data model and lead and manage the governance activities and forums for ITSM Architecture.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise and thought leadership on ITSM data and processes, leading design and optimisation activities for effectiveness, efficiency, automation, cost management, and customer experience.
- Lead and support the definition of Key Performance Indicators, Metrics, and IT Controls for the ITSM Policies, Processes, and Procedures.
- Utilise process optimisation technologies (e.g., ServiceNow Process Optimization) to identify data-driven improvement opportunities, make recommendations, and oversee improvement initiatives.
- Work closely with the Service Performance Manager and Process Owners to gather and analyse process data to assess performance trends and identify improvement opportunities.
- Define improvement roadmaps for the ITSM Processes and functions, in conjunction with the ITSM Process Owners.
- Work closely with the Continual Service Improvement Manager to provide thought leadership and guidance for improvement activities and contribute to driving a culture of continuous improvement within the Technology Service Operations.
- Apply Best Practice methodologies to process design and execution activities e.g. ITIL, ISO20000.
- Contribute to driving the adoption of a data-led culture for IT Service Management Processes and functions.
- Work with and support ITSM Process Owners to periodically review ITSM Policies, Processes, and Procedures.
- Author and maintain documentation relating to ITSM data architecture and governance. E.g data dictonaries
- Support the creation of Knowledge Management collateral and content for ITSM Processes and functions.
- Attend and contribute to ITSM Architecture and Governance meetings and forums.
Key behaviours and skills required to be successful in the role:
- At least 5 years' experience working in within a global ITSM and Data, CSDM
- Previous ITSM Data Service Architecture experience in a global enterprise environment desirable
- Relevant industry qualifications, ITIL Expert
- Transformational ITSM experience on data, process and tooling
- ServiceNow experience is essential
- Stakeholder and Team management
- Excellent communication skills- written and verbal in English.
- Ability to influence others and promote the service/team.
- Be pro-active, customer-focused, and have a passion for excellence.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Raporteaza eroarea la