I2C/ Invoice to cash with Italian OR Dutch
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here!
With a startup spirit and 90.000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands – and we have fun doing it! Now, we’re calling all the rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us!
Genpact in Romania
We are #1 in TOP Best Employers 2019 in the BPO category. With more than 3.500 employees in our Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest offices, we are ranked as the largest employer and talent developer in the business services industry. Our service portfolio includes four big domains: Finance and Accounting, Procurement and Supply Chain, Collections and Customer Service and IT infrastructure Management.
A constantly growing company
In Romania, Genpact is constantly looking for talents to join our growing teams in Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca. We work exclusively with foreign language speakers for different roles such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Customer Support, IT Support, Procurement and Order Management.
While working with Genpact, you will enjoy flexibility reflected in the balance between work and personal life, as well as work from home possibility. At the same time, you will have access to a lot of extensive learning programs like career mentorship and trainings tailored for skills and personal development.
What you should expect from Genpact?
In Genpact, we appreciate the efficient and fast decision makers, the ones that constantly come with fresh ideas and those who dare to apply their knowledge to solve real world challenges. For them, we always do our best to mix work with fun.
What Genpact expects from you?
As a Genpacteer, your DNA should be filled with high energy levels, innovation, courage and will to learn. And don’t forget: we think and dream in digital!
Work from an office built like a home!
In Bucharest, our office is located in Hermes Business Park (300 m from Pipera subway station). The whole building has been built to keep Genpacteers sharp and efficient thanks to the cozy lounges and social areas (6 state of the art relaxation rooms, 400 parking places, bicycle parking with showers, kindergarten, yoga studio soon).
In Cluj, the Genpact office is located in Riviera Business Center One & United Business Center (near Iulius Mall) and has 4.200 mp, 4 floors, 4 cafeterias and 2 relaxation rooms.
Now we offer the Work from anywhere option which give you the opportunity to work remote permanently for Genpact!
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
• University graduate
• Very good knowledge of Italian OR Dutch and English min B2
• Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge
• Analytical thinking and ability to learn fast
• Previous experience in Collection process and in innovative processes transformation initiatives and increasing efficiency
• Exposure to transformation and productivity initiatives
• Relevant experience in coordinating teams
• Personal culture and ability to deal with the client properly
• High motivation and willingness to learn
• Ability to work under pressure and multiple tasks/deliverables
• Ensures that the process activities are carried out in accordance with the solution cooperating with the customer in the Design and Transition phase.
• Ensures that the performance objectives (critical metrics) / process delivery time (SLAs) set under the contract are fulfilled.
• Carries out transformation initiatives and projects to deliver financial and efficiency benefits to customers in accordance with the contractual clauses concluded with the client.
• Analyzing data and trends, implementing projects for continuous improvement based on Lean Six Sigma methodologies.
• Deliver contractually committed productivity.
• Ensures that the team members have all the operational resources and necessary equipment (upon completion of LTO).
• Presents the performance indicators in the operational review meetings, analyzes data & trends in the process, continuously implements process improvement methodologies based on Lean Six Sigma.
• Ensures that all team members are aware of the contractual performance indicators (KPIs)/delivery time (SLAs) and of the level of the encouraged performance output.
• Conducts team huddles to communicate the information regarding to the process priorities.
• Coordinates and ensures the creation of the Standard Operating Procedures for the processes handled, updates and validates them before sending them to the customer for sign off, ensuring that they are accurate, comprehensive, and explained in a logical manner, tailored to the process needs.
• Successfully finalizing of the training plan related to the role hold and tasks.
• Providing training and preparing other team members with regards to the daily tasks whenever it is necessary or requested by the manager.
• Periodic updating of the working procedures.
• Developing implementation activities of new systems/applicable tools to the processes in scope.
• Monitors team performance daily and ensures that individual and team objectives are met while following the established standards
• Provides feedback on the performance and the process activity results to team members, identifies areas to improve the knowledge process and plans relevant training sessions to these areas in collaboration with the pathfinder.
• Participates in the selection of team members for similar roles by assessing their process experience/ knowledge.
• Keeps a close collaboration with its homologous Pathfinders and Front Runners to be informed about the process related issues/initiatives or human resources that may have an impact on the customer.
• Carries out the onboarding/off boarding activities for the team members within the customer’s system.
• Participates in the external governance established with the internal partners related to process.
• Participates in different projects and initiatives within Genpact.
What can we offer?
• Attractive salary;
• Stable job offers - employment contract
• Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
• Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
• Free access to our award-winning learning platform
• Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discou
Raporteaza eroarea la