43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Application Engineer for Ultrasonic of SuperSport Cars OEM, Engineering Center, Cluj
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Automation or comparable;
- Proficient in using Vector tools (CANape, CANoe) and have experience in working with automotive communication protocols like CAN or FlexRay;
- Familiar with ADAS in Automotive and SW development;
- You have good knowledge of embedded systems;
- You have at least a category B driver's license;
- English - a good level is mandatory
We would also appreciate:
- If you are willing to travel
You would be a perfect match to our team if you are:
- Proactive and you adapt easily to new development environment, but don't worry, we will be there every step of the way, supporting each other;
- Eager to work with the newest automotive technologies, understand complex systems and shape the behavior of the future cars;
- Self-motivated and take ownership of your tasks and projects;
- A team player and offering and receiving feedback comes naturally;
- Not afraid to think outside the box and try to find creative approaches to your challenges.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Embedded C/C++, AUTOSAR, GIT, Doors;
- German - it is not mandatory, but it is an advantage.
Hybrid working is the new way of working! We offer super nice and cozy office spaces, however you can also work from home if you feel like it (70% remote work)
Our #LikeABosch benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription
We are currently looking for an Application Engineer to work within our team.
Bosch Engineering Group (BEG) represents a very specific unit of Bosch, with focus on smaller customers in the automotive domain, but with a strong 'flavor' (e.g. sport/super sport cars). This leads to long term and trust-based relationships with our, sometimes exotic, clients. In this case we are looking to grow our Application Team with one more talent.
You will focus on contributing to Driving Assistance systems for the world's largest automotive OEMs based on ultrasonic sensors and sensors data fusion. For example, using the data acquired by the ultrasonic sensor modules, a park pilot system assists the driver to find appropriate parking spaces and prevents collisions with nearby objects, by emitting acoustic signals in case the get to near.
If you choose to join our team, the following is what you will be doing with us:
- Do the application and integration of the park pilot system functions based on the ultrasonic sensors;
- Provide requirements analysis and test planning according to applicable regulations (GSR, NCAP, others);
- Oversee calibration of the park pilot functions;
- Set application parameters;
- Be responsible of the system test/validation in our test stands or in the actual vehicle;
- Release of the system for public roads and system industrialization;
- Support technical discussions/negotiations with customers;
- Cooperate with other development partners (HW, SW, CAD) and project manager;
- Prepare and maintain project documents according to Bosch quality system;
Support the improvement of application processes.
- Automotive communication protocols: CAN, FlexRay;
- Vector CANoe/CANape/CANalyzer;
- DOORS basic know how;
- Quality-Center/ALM basic know how calibration;
Raporteaza eroarea la