Advanced Rider Assistance Systems - C++ Software Engineer for Radar Systems, Engineering Center, Cluj
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
- University degree in Computer Science, Automation, Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics, Mathematics or comparable,
- Hands-on experience in object-oriented software development, Knowledge of C/C++ programming languages,
- Experience with software development related tools,
- Willingness to take on technical ownership, responsibility and ready to challenge technical solutions, Target and quality orientation, good communication, strong analytical skills, team orientation, initiative, perseverance, and attention to details,
- Self-organized and able to estimate, prioritize and schedule own tasks, Fluent in English,
- Availability to undertake business trips abroad for trainings and project work.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of software design;
- Previous experience in automotive field;
- German language;
- Motorcycle license.
Hybrid working is the new way of working! We offer super nice and cozy office spaces, however you can also work from home if you feel like it (70% remote work)
Our #LikeABosch benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription
We are currently looking for a Software Engineer for Radar Systems to join our team which improves life by innovating the Rider Assistance systems.
Within the Automotive business sector, we develop radar-based rider assistance systems to improve the safety and comfort of the rider, through functions like Adaptive Cruise Control and Front Collision Warning.
As part of the development, the opportunity also exists for you to experience and test your own developments directly on the bike either at one of our test tracks as well as on the public road.
In your role you will:
- Design and implement the algorithms that map the environment, interpret the situation and decide the requested action to provide the driver/rider with a comfortable and safe driving/riding experience;
- Actively participate in each project phase, from start to production;
- Analyze the software requirements and define the software design according to the requirements, Implement the software modules according to the design specification;
- Develop automatization tools to improve system performance;
- Design tests and evaluation concepts to check implementation correctness and system performance;
- Closely cooperate with international development partners.
- Git / MKS;
- QAC (C/C++).
Raporteaza eroarea la