43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Trade Marketing Specialist
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Interbrands Orbico represents at least 150 brands across more than 29.000 clients in Romania. Our sales strategy has earned us a place in the Top Romanian Sales and Distribution companies, and we’re proud to prioritise outstanding customer experiences above all else.
"STRONGER TOGETHER" is our motto. We bring value to our partners through the digital and logistical solutions offered, through a very wide range of quality products and a vision based on performance.
Our strength comes from our people. We pride ourselves with a team of over 2000 experienced and dynamic people, who have passion in what they do and constantly demonstrate the desire to progress.
We aim for excellence, we love the brands we work with and we constantly strive to highlight them, so as to give them their rightful place in the market and in the heart of consumers.
- Monthly reconciliation of promo costs (compensation, KBD tracking)
- Monthly preparation of sales forecast at SKU level;
- Responsible for setting the promo plan by sending to Customer Service department the promo plan, including splitting the Supplier's budgets per brand;
- Collecting and analyzing competitive prices and price increases;
- Carrying out actions to exhaust non-performing stock;
- Preparation of financial reports to Supplier;
- Reporting recoverable costs to the Accounting department and following up their recovery;
- Tracking costs of IKA & similar clients and follow up for their recovery;
- Perform scorecard & KPI tracking;
- Ensure the implementation of monthly initiatives and commercial activities, monitoring their progress;
- Responsible for the execution of national campaigns;
- Responsible for new product listings;
- Designing, developing and monitoring POSMs (Point of Sale advertising materials);
- Handles documentation for samples and other activities;
- Ongoing communication/relationship with the sales force in order to provide the necessary support.
- Minimum 2 years sales/marketing experience;
- Thorough knowledge of the FMCG market;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Superior level of skill development in analytical thinking, problem solving, decision making, teamwork;
- Professional ethics and personal integrity;
- Proficiency in English and use of MS Office package (advanced level, especially Excel);
- Higher education completed with a degree.
- We grow our own talent! To help you unlock your full potential and progress your career, we provide you with constant training and development opportunities tailored to your goals and ambitions.
- We work with some of the most well known, premium brands in the FMCG & BEAUTY world, giving you the opportunity to work amongst highly skilled, passionate teams every day.
- We have a generous benefits package including 21-28 days holiday leave (+all national free days).
- You’ll also have access to a medical insurance, meal tickets, monthly commission scheme & incentives, vehicle purchase schemes, and much more.
- Everyone is welcome! We’re committed to building an inclusive culture and diverse workforce. We’re proud of our culture where all colleagues can feel comfortable to bring their true selves to work and thrive in an environment removed of stereotypes and bias.
Raporteaza eroarea la