Trade Marketing Manager
Interbrands Orbico represents at least 150 brands across more than 29.000 clients in Romania. Our sales strategy has earned us a place in the Top Romanian Sales and Distribution companies, and we’re proud to prioritise outstanding customer experiences above all else.
"STRONGER TOGETHER" is our motto. We bring value to our partners through the digital and logistical solutions offered, through a very wide range of quality products and a vision based on performance.
Our strength comes from our people. We pride ourselves with a team of over 2000 experienced and dynamic people, who have passion in what they do and constantly demonstrate the desire to progress.
We aim for excellence, we love the brands we work with and we constantly strive to highlight them, so as to give them their rightful place in the market and in the heart of consumers. Job description As a Trade Marketing Manager you will be responsible of developing the Trade Marketing Plan in line with sales and supplier objectives and manage the Trade Marketing budget, by improving brand presence and campaign strategy across trade through excellence in in-store planning, in alignment with the annual priorities.
- Monthly preparation of the sales forecast;
- Performs business reviews;
- Develops initiatives & promo plan - in alignment with Supplier;
- Makes decisions related to monthly initiatives and commercial activities;
- Aligns the promotional plan with the supplier;
- Setts direction of national campaigns;
- Makes key decisions related to the product portfolio of the division in which operates;
- Responsible for stock management;
- Is in charge with margin tracking and corrections and extra monthly special deals;
- Manages marketing budgets provided by Supplier;
- Maintenance and control of the marketing budget and other promotional activities of the Supplier, in close cooperation with Business Unit Manager and Supplier;
- Ongoing communication/relationship with sales force to provide necessary support;
- Conducting field visits whenever necessary.
- Minimum 4 years sales/marketing experience;
- Thorough knowledge of the FMCG market;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Superior level of skill development in analytical thinking, problem solving, decision making, teamwork;
- Professional ethics and personal integrity;
- Proficiency in English and use of MS Office package (advanced level, especially Excel);
- Higher education completed with a degree.
- We grow our own talent! To help you unlock your full potential and progress your career, we provide you with constant training and development opportunities tailored to your goals and ambitions.
- We work with some of the most well known, premium brands in the FMCG & BEAUTY world, giving you the opportunity to work amongst highly skilled, passionate teams every day.
- We have a generous benefits package including 21-28 days holiday leave (+all national free days).
- You’ll also have access to a medical insurance, meal tickets, monthly commission scheme & incentives, vehicle purchase schemes, and much more.
- Everyone is welcome! We’re committed to building an inclusive culture and diverse workforce. We’re proud of our culture where all colleagues can feel comfortable to bring their true selves to work and thrive in an environment removed of stereotypes and bias.
- Bonus de performanta
- Prime ocazii speciale (ex: Paste, Craciun, 8 mar etc)
- Abonament medical
- Abonament Bookster
- Discount produse companie /companii partenere
- Zile libere suplimentare
- Teambuilding-uri / excursii
- Petreceri/evenimente companie
- Telefon mobil
- Fun / Relax Area
- Tichete de masa