Accounts Payable Specialist - R000067667
|Nivel job:||0 - 1 an experienta|
What do you call it when 3 billion people use your products in a single day? We call it just a normal day!
We see big potential in life’s little moments. Brushing teeth. Washing hair. Showering. Shaving. Caring for the baby. Cleaning the house. Doing the dishes, and the laundry. We make the products that help make these moments a little easier.
Procter & Gamble is a global company. We are the largest company in the world in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry. We manufacture over 60 brands (such as Gillette, Pampers, Ariel, Pantene, Old Spice, Blend-a-Med, Bonux, Head&Shoulders, Always, Fairy) to nearly 5 billion customers, competing in 160 marketplaces. More than 130 000 employees in more than 80 countries worldwide work every day to provide products of superior quality and value to the world's consumers.
No previous work experience is required. However, internship or prior work experience is an asset.
• Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree graduate
• Good English skills
• Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Good collaboration skills & customer oriented
• Proactive & innovative attitude, with continuous improvement mindset
• Time management and attention to detail
Begin a meaningful career right here.
P&G is the biggest company of fast-moving consumer goods and manages to be the first in the market because of her passionate, dedicated employees. We are looking for an energetic colleague, with a “can do” attitude, who enjoys teamwork and is interested in building his/herself a meaningful career!
As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you will develop mastery in the purchasing processes and maintain relationship with selected key suppliers, clients, or internal users.
• Working with payments systems (SAP, Coupa), assure data integrity and maintain the appropriate documentation
• Defining improvement plans and recommend potential solutions to issues together with various parties involved
• Resolving day to day invoicing issues using tactical systems and purchasing tools
• Establishing and maintaining effective relations with suppliers, users, or sourcing buyers
What we offer:
• A diverse career path that will build you as a versatile business person, starting with real responsibilities and expected contributions from day one.
• A ‘promote-from-within’ culture, giving you the opportunity of being the company’s “tomorrow” leadership.
• Continuous trainings and mentoring;
Becoming part of P&G, you will benefit of:
• Competitive salary package, annual bonus and vacation bonus
• Private medical insurance & life insurance & 24 Hours Accident Insurance
• Stock Ownership Plan - You have the opportunity to buy P&G shares quoted on the New York Stock Exchange to participate in the profits of the Company and the company will match part of the investments
• Flexible working schedule & Hybrid Work from Home/Work from Office option
• Meal allowance and access to our private canteen
• Sports Program – will allow you to reimburse sport activities
• Dental & Glasses Plan - will allow you to reimburse dental and ophthalmological care
• Access to a variety of learning and development platforms, including Bookster, LinkedIn Learning, Harvard Business Review etc.
• Fresh fruits every day in the office
• Employee Assistance Program – confidential expert guidance and specialist support on any work, wellbeing, emotional, financial, physical or family issue.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more.Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recent Grads/Entry Level (Job Segmentation)
Raporteaza eroarea la