Software Engineer (Oracle, PL/SQL)
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
LSEG delivers truly world-changing insight based on rich content sources. This is a dominant playing field to provide intelligent fund performance data that helps financial market participants find more profitable investment opportunities.
The LSEG Lipper provides global, independent fund performance data in a precise, granular fund classification system, and includes mutual funds, closed-end funds (CEFs), exchange-traded funds (ETFs), hedge funds, domestic retirement funds, pension funds, and insurance products.
The LSEG Lipper, is looking for Senior PL/SQL developer who will work with upper management, architecture, development, and quality assurance teams to define software requirements and take the lead on technical projects using his excellent organization and problem-solving skills. Strong hands-on experience in development and agile methodologies is critical. Your goal will be to enhance and develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business requirements.
If you are interested in leading the development of critical, large-scale, high performance distributed systems that set standards for financial markets, we want you on our team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Daily work in development activities - Design, Develop, Unit Test, Debug, Deliver, Maintain, Code Review
- Builds trusting relationships with team and colleagues, collaborating closely with team. Communicates clearly with team and keeps clear lines of communication open to ensure full understanding of information and tasks, asking questions where needed.
- May include hands-on new development support, maintenance, or enhancement of existing applications
- Takes interest to develop knowledge in technology products and tools through on the job learning, certifications, and projects.
- Take ownership of problems and driving themselves and others to define and implement solutions
- Excellent technical skills in Oracle PL/SQL, SQL
- Excellent skills with SQL (advance queries, tuning)
- Strong understanding of relational databases (including tables, views, indexes, table spaces)
- Ability to design and develop complex application/components including packages, stored procedures, functions, triggers, and customization independently or as part of a team
- Experience in ETL process to replicate large amount of data to multiple databases. Oracle CDC is a plus.
- Development experience in Postgres is a plus
- Development experience in Database migration is a plus
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximize each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
25 days' holiday per year
1 additional day off for your Birthday
Annual wellness allowance
Share Purchase Plan
Medical Health Insurance
Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
Pillar 3 Private Pension
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Raporteaza eroarea la