Global Allocation Management Specialist_Sibiu_GFC_SCMA_Plant
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Represents an escalation point for all affected Conti plants in case of raw material shortages.
- Decision-maker in the allocation of limited supply between different Continental Plants
- Will work closely with the supplier counterpart team such as, but not limited to, Sales, Planning Production, SCM, Purchasing, etc. with the purpose of stabilizing the actual supply situation.
- Based on the suppliers' key performance indicators and Continentals' global demands, the Global Allocation Manager has to decide regarding the necessity of changes in the suppliers' production planning and loading.
- Ensures that the supplier is prioritizing Continentals' needs as their no.1 customer.
- Reporting and data analysis using SAP, BW, Analysis, etc
- Arranging and moderating telephone conferences between all involved parties.
- Assures that every Continental Plant follows strictly the allocation process agreed on a global level.
- Degree in Economics, Logistics, Engineering, or comparable qualification in Logistics;
- Very good MS Office programs (Focus on Excel) and SAP R/3 skills;
- Analytical skills and structured method of operation;
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Good communication skills and confidence in negotiations
- Excellent spoken & written English
- Excel Guru
- SAP & BW knowledge
- Number crunching
- Project Management
- Intercultural communication skills
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la