Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
Junior Client Advisor with German - Remote
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Junior Client Advisor with German - Remote active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
|Job level:||0 - 1 years of experience|
Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance citizen services—creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent and innovation-led company with 738,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise and global delivery capability. We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes because of our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Accenture Song. These capabilities, together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, enable us to help our clients succeed and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners and communities.
In Romania, Accenture operates since 2006 and now has more than 4500 people in Bucharest, Timisoara, Iasi, Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Targu Mures who offer solutions in Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Industry X & Intelligent Operations to our clients from Banking & Insurance, Telecommunications, Automotive, Retails, Energy, FMCG & more.
If you thrive on creating trusted relationships that provide opportunities to support and improve the lives of others, influencing and collaborating with others to drive change and improvements, we have a career opportunity for you!
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Skills that will make your work successful:
• You have a minimum of B2 English & German language proficiency;
• You are determined to find the best results and solutions, even when pressure and changes arise;
• You understand market changes to drive industry-relevant solutions to customers, building trust with stakeholders and bringing value in the process;
• You have the mindset of a winner, knowing that nothing can stop you from becoming greater and greater.
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
• Handle all incoming calls and emails from the client business, suppliers and internal teams in relation with accounting or procurement operations;
• Answer to the client’s or supplier´s requirements in the professional manner by demonstrating and using of professional knowledge;
• Create and maintain partnerships between customer service and external as well as internal customers in order to keep stable customer base;
• Proactively initiate follow-up calls;
• Solve problems largely by precedent with referral to detailed instructions/procedures;
• Ensure the continuous improvement of response time to complaints and queries;
• Gather full scale knowledge and be able to recommend the most appropriate solution for the customer and answer clients’ questions regarding our services.
How we truly care:
• Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals;
• Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment;
• Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced;
• Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives;
• Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services;
• If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team;
• Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!
Raporteaza eroarea la