43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Accounts Receivable Officer with German
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance citizen services—creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent and innovation-led company with 738,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise and global delivery capability. We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes because of our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Accenture Song. These capabilities, together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, enable us to help our clients succeed and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners and communities.
In Romania, Accenture operates since 2006 and now has more than 4500 people in Bucharest, Timisoara, Iasi, Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Targu Mures who offer solutions in Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Industry X & Intelligent Operations to our clients from Banking & Insurance, Telecommunications, Automotive, Retails, Energy, FMCG & more.
Your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Skills that make your work successful:
• You have Advanced German & English language skills;
• You have at least 1 year experience in Finance area OR you are a junior candidate who wants to learn from our professionals;
• You communicate easily;
• You are a team-player;
• You can solve urgent matters;
• You are reliable and proactive.
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
• Manage customers’ expectations;
• Reconcile client’s accounts;
• Receive and analyze the queries from our customers and make sure that they make their payment in time;
• Work in various tools (such as Oracle, SAP, Microsoft Outlook or Excel).
How we truly care:
• Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals;
• Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment;
• Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced;
• Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives;
• Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services;
• If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team;
• Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!
Raporteaza eroarea la