Technical Lead Software Development, CljP
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers. The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behaviour.
We grow together in a place where our colleagues can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the employees and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum 5 Years experience in software development
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Technology Stack - .NET Core - Azure Cloud Services - Web applications - SOA - Service Oriented Architecture
- The ability to communicate and influence
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
- Willingness to build professional relationships with staff and clients
- Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Mentoring programs;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work;
- Team-building - because together is always better.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on Codruta.Pop@ro.bosch.com and I will come with an answer shortly.Job Description
1. Coordination of the team of software programmers
- Provides technical support for team members
- Create technical design specifications and software architecture
- Ensure the coordination, establishment and execution of work tasks for team members
- Defines the documentation methods and ensures their application
- Defines the technical concept and development methods specific to each project
- Supervise activities between internal and external resources, and facilitate smooth collaboration
- Establishing and continuously improving the way of working in the team
2. Validation of requirements, team communication and progress tracking
- Collaboration with business analyst, project manager and product owner to validate requirements, time estimates and phases of each project
- Communicate with the team the objectives and the project development plan
- Defining and monitoring performance indicators
3. Continuous development of team competencies
- Team development through coaching and mentoring
- Ensure integration, technical support and training plan for new colleagues
- Provides support in the preparation of Goal Performance Dialogs (GPDs) with the technical evaluation of team members
- Defines and applies the methods of continuous learning and increasing the level of technical knowledge
Raporteaza eroarea la