43 la suta dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Salesforce Developer (m/f/o)
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
bitExpert - Our pulse is cross-technology software development that beats with every line of code.
Join our international team of more than 40 colleagues. As different as we are, we all have one thing in common – the curiosity about technology and knowledge. We are an experienced, motivated, purposeful, and cheerful team that is always looking forward to new challenges.
We are looking for a Salesforce Developer that is willing to be a part of our team and work for one of our clients.
We want to achieve a high level of performance and quality while delivering service excellence and business value to our stakeholders.
As a Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform based on business requirements.
Start date: 18/Feb/22
End Date: 31/Dec/23
• Experience - minimum 2 years of Salesforce.com development
• Good knowledge of Apex classes, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Controllers, Lightning Components, Lightning for Outlook, Lightning Web Components, SOSL, SOQL
• Good understanding of governor limits
• Experience in any other following Salesforce products: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud
• Experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment
• Knowledge of Agile development practices
• Certified as Salesforce Platform Developer I, App Builder or Salesforce Admin
• Good communication skills in English
• Work on application full application lifecycles activities such as planning, analysis, design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance
• Develop high-level solutions using Apex classes, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning Components and Lightning Web Components based on the best practices
• Design automated processes using Process Builders, Workflow, Approval Processes, etc.
• Interact with technical and non-technical colleagues including business users.
Nice to have:
• Prior work with OO languages (Java, Ruby, C#, C++)
• Experience with relational databases, including work with SOQL, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, or other common RDBMS.
• Proficient in web services (SOAP or REST)
What we offer:
• International team of motivated and experienced people
• Work and development in a multinational environment
• Opportunity to learn and grow
Raporteaza eroarea la