43 la suta dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Volunteering Internship in Italy | 2 Oct - 13 Nov (paid accommodation)
|Employer:||AIESEC in Romania|
|Job type:||special project|
What is AIESEC and what Volunteering programs do we have?
AIESEC's international programs can help you can expand your horizon and develop your career in a global setting. Our opportunities are related to the Global Sustainable Development Goals.
The organization's activity has been extensive since 1948, through volunteer projects, internships and international teaching campaigns to support a multicultural understanding of the world. AIESEC's activity is led by young enthusiasts from all over the world in order to develop the leadership potential of young people through challenging experiences.
AIESEC is a non-profit organization that offers volunteering opportunities that are meant to impact the world and develop soft skills and hard skills.
- Onboarding space with partner representative to understand current scenario
- Analysis on SDG 10 and inequality in the country and the region
- Create and prepare material for the sessions, dynamics and workshops of the following weeks.
- Determine measure of outcome system and material to be use
- Introductory session about the project and presentation of the volunteer to the students
- Conduct initial assessment with beneficiaries to measure the level of understanding about inequalities in the country
- Session: The origins of inequality and social inclusiveness issues in the community
- Dynamic: Human rights and the SDGs (Key message: all human are equal)
- Dynamic: The world is not equal. Is that Fair? (World largest lesson) Children understand there are different types of inequality.
- Workshop: My role as a citizen
- Round Table: Discussion space about how issues in the local community relate to issues in other countries or regions
- Dynamic: Organizing a 'cross the line' activity for participants so that they become aware of their own privilege relative to others
- Storytelling: Organizing a space to expose student to different realities, invite people that have overcome discrimination or inequality
- Workshop: How to become agents of change?
- Workshop: How to use ToC to create impactful projects
- Workshop: How to create an awareness campaign
- Workshop: Basics of social entrepreneurship
- Working time: student put what as learn in practice and work on presenting a social initiative that can tackle inequality in their community
- Organize a mentorship program with other change makers or community leaders.
- Working time: Give student time to work on their projects to ensure change in the community after the project ends
- Students present their projects and initiatives to school teacher or NGO representatives
- Create system to monitor the results and impact of initiatives created by students. Add this on final report.
- Closing day with the students
- Collect data from project beneficiaries (you can use surveys, interviews, focus groups, etc.)
- Analyse data to determinate outcome results
- Build final project report and presented to AIESEC members and NGO/non-profit representatives
👉🏻 Background: Social Work
👉🏻 Minimum level of studies: Highschool
👉🏻 English language: B2-C1 level
👉🏻Age: 18-30 years old
Accommodation: provided & paid for
Food: 1 meal/day provided, but not paid for
Raporteaza eroarea la