Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
Junior ESG Research Associate Analyst (Timisoara)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SUSTAINALYTICS active
View all jobs Junior ESG Research Associate Analyst (Timisoara) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
|Job level:||0 - 1 years of experience|
For more than 25 years, Sustainalytics has focused on delivering high-quality, analytical environmental, social and governance (ESG) research, ratings and data to institutional investors and companies.
Our research is empowering world’s leading institutional investors to identify, understand, and manage risks and opportunities from an ESG perspective.
Our Corporate Solutions unit works with hundreds of companies and their financial intermediaries to help them consider sustainability in policies, practices, and capital projects.
To learn more information about us, please visit our website.
- Business English oral and writing skills are essential, as the company’s working language is English;
- Good research, analytical and writing capabilities;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Resourceful, flexible and embraces change;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel;
- Alignment with Sustainalytics’ mission, vision and values.
As we grow, we are always looking for ambitious candidates to fill new positions in the areas of:
- Company ESG Research– research and analysis of company performance on environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues;
- Product Involvement Research– research and analysis of the involvement of companies in a range of products, services and business activities;
- Controversies Research– research and analysis of the involvement of companies in incidents and events that may negatively impact stakeholders or the environment.
Raporteaza eroarea la