Senior Business Analyst
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
A liaison among business partners in order to elicit, analyse, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to business products; processes and systems. May also be a liaison to external customers. Collects, analyses data to document requirements, and translates into detailed technology needs & formal specifications. Ensuring needs of partners and business are met. Reviews business and product needs, instructions, regulations, and laws for sophisticated projects; implements these changes into software using intermediate level programming skills, testing, and providing support to customers as the need arises.
- Responsible for the elicitation, analysis and documentation of business needs in order to formulate business requirements at the Feature, Epic and User Story levels for each workstream they are responsible for.
- Acts as a Product Owner / Tech Product Owner for each scrum they are a part of - this includes ensuring requirements meet Definition of Ready, maintain traceability and are accurately prioritised so that a balanced backlog is maintained.
- Handles the day-to-day activities of business analysis assigned to scrum teams within their workstream(s).
- Builds a positive relationship with all collaborators, including senior partners and ensures that activities and products are clearly communicated with them.
- Responsible for producing plans for BA activity on their workstream(s).
- Works closely with Solution Architecture team to ensure solution designs meet business requirements, including Non-Functional requirements.
- Supports Lead BA / Head of Business Analysis with resourcing BAs for their workstreams(s) including interviewing.
- Delivers training / mentoring to business analysts as the need arises.
- Ensures project RAID log is updated with BA related risks, issues and dependencies for their workstream(s).
- Models complex business processes and suggests process improvements as required by their workstream(s).
Qualifications & Experience:
- Extensive experience of the Business Analysis role.
- Excellent knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (Agile / Scrum and Waterfall).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Team management experience.
- Proven understanding of Jira / Confluence / Excel.
- SQL knowledge beneficial.
Scope of Impact:
- Leads business analysis activities for individual workstreams within one or more projects
- Provides input to department objectives and goals of a sub-Business Unit or function
- Advises middle management on functional matters, or on interpretation of policies and practices
- May train or mentor professional colleagues
Strategic Planning & Decision Making:
- Makes recommendations that may craft operational strategy
- Figures out nature of sophisticated or undefined problems; independently identifies the best solution from many alternatives
- Escalates higher risk or more unique problems
- Decisions require interpretive thinking and some judgment in developing solutions
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximize each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
25 days' holiday per year
1 additional day off for your Birthday
Annual wellness allowance
Share Purchase Plan
Medical Health Insurance
Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
Pillar 3 Private Pension
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Raporteaza eroarea la