Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
Working Student - Market and Sales Planning, Engineering Center, Cluj
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Working Student - Market and Sales Planning, Engineering Center, Cluj active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
Who you are:
- You are an undergraduate student, with interest in working in a multicultural environment;
- Advantage: Economic studies, involvement in extracurricular activities.
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You have advanced computer operating skills (Microsoft Office);
- You are dedicated, flexible, with team spirit, strong communication and social skills;
The languages you should know:
- You speak English fluently (German is an advantage).
Hybrid working is the new way of working! We offer super nice and cozy office spaces, however you can also work from home if you feel like it (70% remote work)
Our #LikeABosch benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch! Our team is happy to welcome you. Here is what you will be doing if you choose to join the team:
- You will have the opportunity to learn to work in a multicultural environment, in various systems, applications and databases;
- You will offer support for Customer Market Planning (Volume & Price planning) data entry and analyses within bespoken planning tools;
- You will offer support for Current Forecast (Planning, Tracking & Reporting);
- You will be responsible with the creation of different reports for analysis and calculation of specific KPI's and turnover;
- You will be preparing presentations and reports for meetings;
- You will have an independent handling of routine and ad-hoc tasks.
Raporteaza eroarea la