Data Analyst and Reporting Specialist (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Data Analyst and Reporting Specialist (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
- Collect, consolidate and analyze the data for the structured Competency Management at Automotive level;
- Responsibility for HR Data Analysis and Reporting;
- Conduct ad-hoc reports if needed;
- Creation and implementation of suitable dashboards related to the requirements form the competency and the stakeholders expectations;
- Work on continuous improvement in the area of Data Management.
- Academic degree or comparable experience;
- Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel;
- Data Analytics Skills: Power Bi, Knime;
- Functional HR Knowledge - is a plus;
- Advanced English Language Skills;
- Good communication and organizing skills;
- High customer and quality focus.
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.