Hardware Internship for UX (TM)
Are you interested in learning more about the Electronic Design field? Take a look at our internship role in our Input Devices and Displays team.
As an Internship in our Electronic Development group, you will have the opportunity to:
Start a professional career in the automotive industry;
Boost your knowledge by learning from people with extended experience in automotive and Electronic development;
Support the development of some of the most innovative products in the automotive industry.
The Student in Input Devices and Displays Hardware team will learn to:
- Understand the requirements for the electronic modules;
- Understand the schematic and the design details of the electronic modules (buck converter, boost converter, microcontroller ,etc);
- Collaborate with HW module designers for understanding the interfaces between electronic modules;
- Create the HW Test plans;
- Perform the HW tests for Electronic modules;
- Create, review and release the HW test reports;
- Create HW Test schedule and monitor the HW validation progress;
- Document the HW modules according to the procedures.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Student in at least year 3 at Electronics, Telecommunication, Electrical engineering;
- Theoretical knowledge in digital and analog electronic components and designs;
- Basic knowledge in handling the electronic test equipment (Oscilloscopes, Multimeters...etc.);
- Basic knowledge of a tool for schematic design (e.g. Orcad Schematic, Pads Dx Designer ...etc.);
- Basic knowledge of a tool for HW simulations (e.g. PSpice...etc.);
- Basic/Medium English language skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Initiative and result orientation.
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexible working hours for your studies.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la