43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Product Integrator for Head up Display for UX (TM)
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
- Be part of the HUD PDC (Product Development Center) in business unit UX;
- Work in an international team;
- Be involved in a wide product range with different display sizes (from 1.8" to 3.1" display and bigger for new generations of HUD);
- Work with the latest technologies on the market: combiner HUD, windshield HUD or even AR HUD;
- Have the chance of a career path with system development perspective.
- Participates to the definition of the content of customer delivery, in order to support the system integration planning;
- Participates to the definition of the acceptance criteria for each delivery to the customer;
- Responsible for checking and integrating reusable existing/ generic solutions;
- Supports error analysis process (e.g. checks system impact);
- Responsible for creating the documentation for own area of responsibility, according to the process;
- Offers support in field return analysis.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- University degree (e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronics, Automatics, Mechanics) or relevant professional experience.
- More than 2 years experience in at least one discipline.
- Good knowledge of the product components (electrical engineering, software, mechanical engineering);
- Knowledge of development (for all disciplines), test, integration and production (sample and final product) processes;
- Capability to analyze technical problems;
- Very good communication skills;
- Very good language skills (English).
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
To put it simply, a HUD is a digital transparent image that is projected in front of the driver's eyes at a certain distance, displaying the same information you would get from the dashboard. This can include everything from your current instrument cluster informations to navigation and much more.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la