43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Project Functional Safety Manager for HUD for UX (TM)
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
- Be part of the HUD PDC (Product Development Center) in business unit UX;
- Work in an international team;
- Be involved in a wide product range with different display sizes (from 1.8" to 3.1" display and bigger for new generations of HUD);
- Work with the latest technologies on the market: combiner HUD, windshield HUD or even AR HUD;
- Be helped in your technical journey to gradually take over own responsibility by having a mentor;
- Will also have an initial training which will help you get familiarized with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Responsible for creating Project Safety Plan;
- Responsible for creating Safety Concept;
- Safety input for Requirement Specification, Product Architecture, Test Specifiactions, etc;
- Moderating System Safety Analysis (e.g. FTA,F MEA, FIT rate calculation);
- Preparing safety case (Product Release from safety point of view);
- Handling FSM review with FSM Assesor;
- Communication with the client (safety requirement, safety concept, DIA, etc);
- Coordination of interdisciplinary project teams at international level in the field of functional safety
- Escalation, if necessary;
- Following company standards, international safety standards (ISO26262) and development process.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Analysis and design of a system safety solution
- Basic knowledge of project management methods and tools;
- Basic knowledge of the product components (electrical engineering, software);
- Planning, Monitoring and Controlling
- Capability to take initiative;
- Understanding of the customers and users needs and problems;
- Capability to analyze technical problems;
- Very good communication skills;
- Very good language skills (English).
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
To put it simply, a HUD is a digital transparent image that is projected in front of the driver's eyes at a certain distance, displaying the same information you would get from the dashboard. This can include everything from your current instrument cluster informations to navigation and much more.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la