Legal Counsel - (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Legal Counsel - (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Legal Services active on Hipo.ro
Provides legal advice and support to the Romanian companies of the employer, and other assigned countries in the Region in all business aspects.
In detail the position of the Legal Counsel includes the following:
- Ensures that legal services are efficiently delivered through a matrixed team of attorneys,
- Provides legal advice on matters of legal relevance in civil law, business law, corporate matters, labor law etc.
- Prepares, reviews and negotiates contracts and other legal documents
- Assists and supports in claim management, both in and out of court, both as claimant and as defendant
- Provides legal research and updates on changes to applicable laws and regulations
- Supports more senior legal colleagues in complex projects in multiple legal areas with multiple stakeholders
- Supports the negotiations and communications with external parties (customers, public authorities, external counsels etc.)
- Minimum 2 years' experience, preferably in an international company and/or law firm;
- University degree in Law;
- Full qualified Romanian lawyer or legal counsel, with passed Bar exam or equivalent;
- Excellent knowledge of civil law, contract law, business law, labor law etc. Antitrust knowledge is a plus;
- Experience in drafting and negotiating contracts;
- Abroad working experience and/or international educational background preferred;
- High motivation and commitment;
- High level of persuasiveness, outstanding communication and negotiation skills, result orientation, team orientation, business understanding;
- Strong relationship management and client satisfaction;
- Ability to manage multiple complex tasks simultaneously and within ambitious deadlines;
- Excellent command/highly proficient in spoken and written Romania;
- Excellent command/highly proficient in spoken and written English;
- Fluent other language skills preferred; German is a plus;
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Software.
What we offer:
- Flexible working time;
- Home office;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for the integration period
- Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.