43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Fixed Data Core OSS Operations
|Angajator:||Vodafone Intelligent Solutions (_VOIS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
_VOIS (Vodafone Intelligent Solutions) is a strategic arm of Vodafone Group Plc, creating value and enhancing quality and efficiency across 28 countries, and operating from 6 locations: Albania, Egypt, Hungary, India, Romania, and the UK.
Over 26,000 highly skilled individuals are dedicated to being Vodafone Group’s partner of choice for talent, technology, and transformation. We deliver the best services across IT, Care, Business Intelligence Services, HR, Finance, Supply Chain, HR Operations, and many more. Established in 2006, _VOIS has evolved into a global, multi-functional organisation, a Centre of Excellence for Intelligent Solutions focused on adding value and delivering business outcomes for Vodafone.
_VOIS is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We celebrate differences and we welcome and value diverse people and insights. We believe that being authentically human and inclusive powers our employees’ growth and enables them to create positive impact for themselves and society. We do not discriminate based upon age, colour, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, and national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
With these skills, you are a great candidate:
• Application Servers and Middleware operation
• Scripting Languages (shell script or Python, etc.)
• SQL/PLSQL & basic skills of Database Administrator
• Familiarity with Unix, Linux, and basic HA/Virtualization
• Expertise in analysing errors in logs on apps/system level
• Availability to on-call service and night activities
• Problem solving and attitude to manage emergency
• English and Italian (spoken and written)
• 2 years of experience in Application Operations
• 1-2 years of experience in Network/IT maintenance activities
• University degree: faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications, and Information Technology
Your day to day:
Responsible for the maintenance of VF-Italy's fixed network provisioning platforms. The OSS Provisioning Platforms implement the processes that execute the flow of technical orders for customer activations.
Manages the maintenance of these applications and all related services; ensures the correct status of provisioning orders running on managed systems, addressing any problems locally or involving the relevant groups. Performs configuration, analysis and troubleshooting activities, as part of second level support.
Supports engineering teams in the implementation of new features and services, ensuring that the implementation reflects resilience, monitoring and security standards.
Defines guidelines and implements troubleshooting activities, performs preventive maintenance routines to ensure service continuity and resilience. Prevents service failures and avoids interruptions, mainly through automated controls.
With these activities, you will have a great impact on our business:
• Define a schedule for details of activities on production.
• Provide technical knowledge of technology areas and identify opportunities for training to increase the skills.
• Organize the activities of analysis required and build any check list.
• In presence of software bugs and / or issued procedures, to interface with the Engineering Departments for the analysis of the same.
• If the bug is identified as own to the vendor, to open a defect to the vendor with an appropriate severity.
• Identify work-around to handle any faults even in a massive way and proceed with any massive sanity.
• Optimize of daily activities, creating among other things the report with a view to preventing problems and make efficiency on work processes.
• Support any checks requested by third parties and any subsequent troubleshooting including through the execution of joint work.
• Incident and problem management & preventive maintenance.
• Interface toward engineering and delivery teams
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• Work from Home– Hybrid approach
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you!
Raporteaza eroarea la