43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Quality Assurance Specialist (Automotive Industry)
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
TDCX (NYSE: TDCX) provides transformative digital CX solutions, enabling world-leading and disruptive brands to acquire new customers, build customer loyalty, and protect their online communities.
TDCX helps clients, including many of the world’s best brands, achieve their customer experience aspirations by harnessing technology, human intelligence, and our global footprint. We serve clients in fintech, gaming, technology, home sharing and travel, digital advertising and social media, streaming, and e-commerce. Our expertise and strong footprint in Asia have made us a trusted partner for clients, particularly high-growth, new economy companies looking to tap the region’s growth potential.
We pride ourselves on discovering and employing the best professionals to join us as we transform the outsourced CX industry. Our commitment to #BeMore for our people, our clients and our community has led to us winning several hundreds of industry awards, including being one of the best companies to work for in Asia.
From our world-class workspaces, above-industry-average compensation packages, career opportunities, to our workplace perks, find out what else is in store when you embark on a career with TDCX.
- Previous experience in a BPO or similar environment
-Previous experience as a Quality Assurance Specialist
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
- High Customer Service Orientation & high level of integrity and judgment
- Strong Knowledge of quality evaluation and customer service metrics
- Self-starter mindset with strong attention to details
- Ability to communicate to stakeholders at various levels of the organization
- Dealing with complex issues surrounding compliance and best practice
- Passion for people is important, passion for cars is a bonus.
- Perform contact monitoring across all channels, providing feedback and coaching to agents and trend data to management team.
- Provide structured and valuable feedback and recommendations to address skills, knowledge gaps and behavioral opportunities.
- Assist in developing, creating and implementing call center quality processes and procedures; as well as making recommendation for enhancements to training materials and/or recommendations to design a new training module.
- Lead and/or participate in calibration sessions with Operations and Training and call listening programs, internally or with the client, to identify best practices and areas for improvement.
- Oversee the requirements of the internal complaint investigation policy and procedures and contributes to any ad hoc projects or policy updates as required;
- Prepare and analyze internal and external quality reports for review with Internal Stakeholders and/or clients.
- Work in partnership with Operations, Training and Clients in developing and/enhancing evaluation programs that’s targeted to the objectives of the account and will unearth root cause of the problems, possible solutions and provide actionable insights for performance improvement.
- Regularly take in calls or complete customer facing time to exercise and/or improve customer interaction skills and knowledge of the account’s processes which in turn is necessary for supporting our frontline staff.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the Quality Management System of TDCX.
Top reasons to work with TDCX:
- Attractive remuneration, great perks, and performance incentives
- Medical Subscription
- Premium and Instagramable workspaces, right next to Pipera subway station
- Free coffee and tea at the office
- Engaging activities and recognition programs
- Strong learning and development plans for your career growth
- Positive culture for you to #BeMore #BeHappier at work
- Be coached and mentored by experts in your field
- Join a global company with 26 years of experience and more than 350+ industry awards
Raporteaza eroarea la