43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
ID76635 Senior Accountant
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
KPMG in Romania is one of the world’s leading providers of Audit, Tax and Advisory services. At KPMG we run our firm just as effectively as we support and strengthen our clients’ businesses. That means hiring talented people to help develop and manage our brand, publish our thought leadership, control our finances, run our IT infrastructure, and support our professionals in the field.
When you choose KPMG as the place to continue to build your career in Tax, you should know that a well-defined career path is waiting for you. You will have access to a wide range of formal and informal training opportunities, as well as new programs that explore leadership skills from the very beginning of your career in KPMG.
You will have the chance to work with many supportive and talented people, who are willing to share their experience & expertise with you. We also put technology at the heart of our daily activities by exploring new innovative approaches and encouraging our people to be groundbreaking in their thinking. KPMG ’s vision is to recruit extraordinary people and build extraordinary professionals.
Are you an experienced professional looking to make the next great step in your career?
What we are looking for?
- We are currently seeking a Senior Accountant to join our Tax Technology Solutions Team, who:
- Has between 4 to 5 years of experience in the Romanian accounting field;
- Has a good understanding of how technology and accounting/taxation can work together in the current environment;
- Has experience in working with SAP;
- Has a University degree in Economics/Polytechnics/Mathematics/Law with a focus on accounting;
- Has very good knowledge of English (writing, speaking and listening);
- Has good command of the MS Office package: (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Is a team player and takes ownership of own actions;
- Is curious, problem-solving oriented and has very good communication skills;
- Is flexible, open to change, proactive and has a lifelong learning mindset;
- Has a business-oriented attitude and is able to think outside the box.
- Depending on your unique skills and aspirations, you could be supporting various client projects, from assisting in the delivery of the current technology driven engagements, to design of the new digital solutions, or testing and implementing third-party tax applications.
- You will be supported by a team with business and IT capabilities. We offer a tailor-made on-the-job training in order to support your familiarization with the latest tax reporting requirements, KPMG methodology and our existing tools.
- You will become an integral part of our Tax Technology Solutions Team, creating good contacts and developing relationships with clients, other KPMG teams and the wider business community.
- You will work extensively with Romanian tax legislation and SAF-T requirements and you will apply it in practice during your daily jobs.
- Depending on the position, you will own assigned work, become the main contact person of our clients and you will apply knowledge gained through training and on-the-job experience to answer our clients’ requests.
- You will participate in social and networking events to develop your knowledge and contacts within KPMG.
- The chance to work in a professional environment, exceptional opportunities for career growth, as well as a strong learning and development culture. Attractive remuneration package.
- A combination of great jobs to work on.
- Constant technical training on all areas of tax.
- Great colleagues to work with.
- Relevant professional development and training.
- Continuous feedback from the people you work with, professional coaching and mentoring with any of the leaders in the firm.
Confidentiality will be ensured to protect the interests of applicants.
Only preselected candidates will be invited to an interview.
Raporteaza eroarea la