ID75482 Payroll Senior Assistant
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KPMG Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile ID75482 Payroll Senior Assistant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
When you choose KPMG as the place to build your career in tax, you choose to inspire confidence and empower the change around you. KPMG ’s vision is to recruit extraordinary people and build extraordinary professionals. We are currently seeking a Payroll Senior Assistant to join our team Ideal candidate:
- Is a purpose driven person, taking pride in what they do and acting with integrity;
- Is problem-solving oriented, curious and has excellent communication skills;
- Is flexible, open to change and proactive;
- Has strong knowledge of standard office IT applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Is fluent in English;
- Previous work experience and/or knowledge of payroll legislation and related IT applications are a must.
- 2 – 3 years of experience as payroll officer/payroll consultant/payroll administrator preferably in a multinational company;
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Knowledge of payroll and Romanian labour legislation;
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical skills;
- Confident approach, self-motivated, proactive attitude and ability to work in teams;
- Ability to adapt to an intensive work environment and to multi-task effectively;
- High level of proficiency in English, other European languages are will be considered a plus (e.g. French, German);
- Strong knowledge of standard office IT applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Experience with specific payroll software applications preferably DP Payroll is a plus.
- End to end monthly payroll processing introducing all data into the REVISAL system and preparing all monthly payroll forms;
- Setting up all contractual arrangements for the staff members of KPMG’ clients;
- Ensure the liaisons with financial authorities, labour authorities and any other authorities involved in the Romanian regulatory reporting related to payroll processing and personnel administration;
- Preparing various reports on headcount structure;
- Placing orders for the meal tickets and maintain contact with the provider;
- Operating various on-line banking systems.
- The chance to work in a professional environment, exceptional opportunities for career growth, as well as a strong learning and development culture.
- Possibility to work half of the time from home
- Fast paced environment and a diverse team with great mentoring opportunities.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- A combination of great jobs to work on.
- Great colleagues to work with.
- Relevant professional development and training.