43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile APS Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Lawyer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Imobiliare - Real Estate active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Juridic active pe Hipo.ro
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Asset Portfolio Servicing Romania is part of the APS leading company founded in 2004 and headquartered in Prague, the Czech Republic. APS provides comprehensive services in distressed and performing loans portfolios investment advisory and recovery management and performs asset management. Involving more than 800 experts, it provides services in 15 European countries: Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Luxembourg, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Greece, Serbia, Slovakia and Slovenia.
APS manages assets totaling in nominal value more than EUR 8.6 billion and provides exclusive investment advisory to five investment vehicles and recognized institutional investors. Since 2013, APS is an official partner of International Finance Corporation (IFC), member of World Bank. APS has a single shareholder, Martin Machoň, APS cofounder and CEO.
APS Romania was founded at the end of 2007, rapidly growing into one of the most active investors and managers of the performing and non-performing loans, partner of the strongest financial and non-financial companies in Romania.
- Fully Qualified in-house Lawyer;
- 3-6 years legal experience with commercial law, civil law and civil procedure, debt recovery, insolvency procedure;
- Solid knowledge of insolvency and enforcement recovery laws;
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a dynamic environment;
- Team worker, efficient, good communicator, flexible and adaptable;
- Well organized and good interpersonal skills;
- English knowledge – medium level;
- Driving license (B category);
- Availability to travel.
- Representing our company and clients in any legal matters according to company objectives;
- Interpreting laws, rulings and regulations;
- Preparing legal briefs and opinions for different presentations;
- Managing and reviewing all the contracts;
- Maintaining an excellent relationship with internal and external clients;
- Representations in front of the law courts throughout all geographical areas.
”Asset Portfolio Servicing Romania S.R.L. prelucreaza datele cu caracter personal in scopul procesului de selectie si recrutare in conformitate cu Regulamentul (UE) 2016/679 al Parlamentului European și al Consiliului din 27 aprilie 2016 privind protecția persoanelor fizice în ceea ce privește prelucrarea datelor cu caracter personal și privind libera circulație a acestor date și de abrogare a Directivei 95/46/CE (Regulamentul general privind protecția datelor), iar informarea dvs. se realizeaza in baza art. 12, art. 13 si art. 14 din regulamentul anterior mentionat si este disponibila pe website-ul APS Romania"
Raporteaza eroarea la