1st Level Purchasing Support with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs 1st Level Purchasing Support with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.Qualifications
- Language: German and English ;
- Very good IT-skills (MS Office), SAP knowledge;
- High sense of responsibility, patience, urgency and customer support;
- Capacity to organize and make decisions;
- Flexible and driven to solve customer's requests;
- Ability to work under pressure and good team engagement;
- Logical thinking and analysis abilities;
- Confident and willing to learn;
- Very good communication skills (empathy; active listener, persuasion etc.), positive attitude;
- Proactive and responsible in finalizing all assigned tasks;
- Previous customer support experience.
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you 2700 Ron / year, via your benefits account, which can be used according to your preferences;
- The 13-th salary - Your contribution to Bosch is valuable. Celebrate a successful year with the 13th salary, just in time for the winter holidays;
- Meal tickets - A balanced diet includes at Least one hot meal per day, therefore we offer you meal tickets with a value of 25 Ron;
- Flex-time possibility - We care about your personal schedule, therefore we try to offer you flexible working hours, according to personal and business needs. Please discuss with your team Leader;
- Home office - We want you to work however fits you best. We offer the standard possibility to work from home 50%-100% of the time. This percentage could be higher or Lower according to personal and business needs. Talk to your team Leader for detailed information.
- Medical subscription - We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company;
- Relocation package - If you're being recruited from more than 50 km, we provide a standard relocation package of 500 Euro (conditions apply). This is a one time fee, paid together with your first salary.
- Referral bonuses - We build our teams on trust, so we encourage you to refer new candidates to us through our program: Recommend Bosch. For certain positions we will honor you with an attractive bonus;
- Language courses - A new language is a key to a new world, so we invite you to learn languages in your free time, and get a discount of up to 1200 RON/ year (e.g.: two modules of 600 RON each). Please note that the discount is based on the certification that you have passed the specific module.
- Professional development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your newborn with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Celebrate together - We Like to give presents to our Loved ones, therefore we offer you 150 Ron for Christmas and for Easter. Your minor children will enjoy this benefit too, as they will also receive 150 Ron;
- Unforeseen situations - In case of unfortunate events, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case by case basis);
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch. We start with 25 days.
- Sport benefits - Being active helps you in your personal and professional Life, so we encourage you to stay in shape by using the 7Card and the discount from Smartfit Studio; See also: flexible benefits;
- Internal communities - You are welcome to become an active member of our internal communities: Trainers Community, Wellbeing Community, Quality Ambassadors, Project Management Ambassadors, IT Community and many others;
- Discounts to our partners - We have a strong network in our community so that we can offer you discounts to various business such as ISHO and others;
- Trainings and certifications -We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so we invite you to take part in technical and soft skills trainings;
- Professional Development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- Team-buildings - We organize yearly team-building activities for your department, so you get to know each other and build trust among your peers;
- International Assignments - You have the possibility to work on international projects with and in other Bosch Locations, as we have offices in more than 60 countries worldwide;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - More than 10 different nations are represented and several Languages are spoken by our colleagues. Diversity Day is a special day dedicated to sharing our diverse cultural experiences;
- Bookster- the road to self improvement is paved by books. Borrow the books that interest you and your family through the Library that comes to your office.
- Provides information and assistance to customers via inbound/ outbound calls/ emails;
- Answers, escalates and follows up all requests in order to ensure proper response and quality of service;
- Registers all details related to customer interactions in the database and contributes to the knowledgebase development;
- Is the image of the company and follows the company's Internal Regulations, policies as well as the service's work instructions and processes;
- Fulfils additional assignments (for e.g. support for other colleagues/ countries / locations/ new services, including Customer Support Representative activities/ satisfaction surveys);
- Meets the service key performance indicators;
- Gets involved in the continuous development and improvement of processes and service;
- Reads, understands and applies the procedures from area of responsibility and other interdepartmental procedures, applicable within the company;
- Fulfils any other tasks related to area of responsibility, as requested by direct superior.