Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
Senior Linux/C++ Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Harman International Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Linux/C++ Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Harman International Romania|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
|Job remote:||Remote(de acasa)|
HARMAN designs, engineers and produces solutions for car manufacturers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions and connected services (IoT-solutions).Cerinte
What You Need:
- Bachelor/MS degree in the related field of Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science;
- 4 or more years professional experience in backend development on C++ (up to C++14) in Linux;
- Good knowledge and experience in C++ multi-threading;
- Good knowledge and experience in CMake, Bash scripting;
- Good knowledge and experience in CI (Gerrit, Jenkins);
- Strong troubleshooting and analysis skills;
- You should be able to write clean and maintainable code;
- Good skills in verbal and written communication in English.
What You Will Do
- Develop new features for automotive telematic module software and provide support for the existing code;
- Develop and maintain technical documentation for production;
- Support and development of simulation environment for automotive telematic module software. Support for relevant technical documentation;
- Participation in technical meetings and workshops with the project team and customer;
- Work with the team distributed in multiple sites;
- Provide updates to project management on a regular basis.
What We Offer
- Access to employee discounts on world class HARMAN/Samsung products (JBL, Harman Kardon, AKG etc.);
- Inclusive and diverse work environment that fosters and encourages career development opportunities;
- Flexible work schedule with a culture encouraging work life integration and collaboration in a global environment;
- On-site opportunities to focus on personal well-being and development such as, onsite café, fitness center, weekly massage, fitness classes, and other onsite events promoted by our Employee resource groups;
- Professional development opportunities through HARMAN University’s business and leadership academies;
- Internal talent management leadership acceleration programs;
- “Be Brilliant” employee recognition and rewards program;
- Scholarship programs for employee family members.
Raporteaza eroarea la